Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight - Looking for Media Contractors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: catXEtZ.png]

Media Contracts Now Available

Hello Limelight,
After recent internal developments, Limelight is now at a stage where we are able to take on media contractors to work along side our team to complete planned media related tasks which will compliment, upcoming content, current server features, tutorials, game-mode walk through and potentially working on the Official Limelight Trailer.

If you think you deserve a contracted position on the Limelight media team, please upload some of your best work on this thread.

Role Specification:
- Manage/Control/Plan/Organize all media related projects
- Work closely with internal department managers such as, Content Management and Reception Team.
- Image and Video Design and Editing

Standard Requirements:

- Basic Communication/Social Skills
- Good English Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Able to work and communicate as a team
- Experienced in Video and Image Editing
- Good Attitude and drive to get work done

When put onto a contract you will be put on basic trial to see if you are able to do what you say you can, by the end we will determine whether you are put onto a paid role on the team.

[Image: 6b126ce54ef3ccf880d8fc45f139679a.png]
(((media)))
Hello! Limelight is a server!

Can I join now?
It is good that we are looking back to the YouTube and other types of media again. Always been looking forward to things like that.
Well my dank youtube channel has 180 subs lol @ me
finaly reviving the dead media?
wdym by this thread? Can you explina more?
(Jul 2, 2017, 02:25 PM)gnashbb Wrote: [ -> ] wdym by this thread? Can you explina more?

Looking for people with skills, be it social media management, video editing, graphic design for advertisement etc.

If you have any relevant skill for media/advertising, please show some evidence and we can assess whether you're a right fit into the media team.
(Jul 2, 2017, 02:47 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2017, 02:25 PM)gnashbb Wrote: [ -> ] wdym by this thread? Can you explina more?

Looking for people with skills, be it social media management, video editing, graphic design for advertisement etc.

If you have any relevant skill for media/advertising, please show some evidence and we can assess whether you're a right fit into the media team.

I can edit videos and by social media management, can you also explain that?
(Jul 2, 2017, 02:59 PM)gnashbb Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2017, 02:47 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]

I can edit videos and by social media management, can you also explain that?

Do you know how to press "post" on twitter etc.

On a serious note, it could be something more in depth than that but that is what social media management would be in it's simplist form.
+support for as LimeLight press. Big Grin

I wish I had better skills regarding editing. I don't even have a proper intro yet. Social media, well, I think most of us know how to work with that, but I think the real power lays within sites like YouTube.

I have recently started to figure out how to stream, as well. But, in a really basic way. I'd say that if some of us (I am sure there are more people here that stream things sometimes) would start streaming our experiences on the servers now and then, it might raise some attention for the community.
ill handle the twitter account m80
My channel got 8000 subscribers.
Shame I never took media

Get for this.
I can edit videos well but i have nothing to edit at the moment. If someone sends some videos ill edit them, some LL ones? or what do you need?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9