Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pinky's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear Community. 

So its time for me to step down as a administrator as i honestly dont have time or the motivation anymore like i once had.. 
Ive been around for quite some time now i was first promoted to mod back in 2014 and im now sitting here with some great memories.
Now that ive gotten a job i really dont have time to play and remain active IG the motivation isnt there anymore im honestly tired of gmod. 

As we speak ive played gmod for 4k hours yes 4000 hours and thats quite some time on a game! 

[Image: VcJ6gsI.png]

^ If you dont belive me.. 

Thats really it, I might return one day.. Thank you for many many good memories... 
/Pinky signs out. 

Love you!! <3
Sad to see you go Sad
That song gave me goosebumps.

Good luck with all of your life plans Pinky, the worlds your ouster.
I still remember when we first started playing together and all of the hours we played together on FL and our RPP race..

Please take care.
Its sad to see you leave the community Pinky, have a good one!
Sad to see you go Sad
It's been a true pleasure Pinky. I wish you the very best in life and I'm not giving you permission to disappear. You'll forever remain in my heart o norwegian cutie.

Take care bud, thanks for everything you've done.

give this man his jacket, damn it!
Bye pinky we never really interacted with each other

OT: Good luck to future and see you!
Whos gonna shoot your pew pew now? D:
It was great fun working with you, Hope to talk to you again some time. Take care.
Thank you for your service.
Nooooo, now that is not going straight in my basket.
Good luck in life.
You've always been a top staff member.

See ya man.
Sad to see you leave, but damn, those are a lot of hours indeed. Jobs go before gaming, though, so the choice is completely understandable. Good luck at your job!
Pages: 1 2 3