Limelight Forums

Full Version: [For Tails] Forum Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Tails

Ban ID: N/A

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. idk, soviethooves?

Server:  Forum

Ban Reason: "Player Hostility"

Why should you be unbanned?: literally nothing I said was "hostile" in any way, nor was it offensive, nor was it intimidating, nor was it anything else. The quote that got me banned (im assuming) was "I'll take my $50 in cash or cheque please", literally 0% of that sentence is hostile. Didnt even get a warning, staright up ban. If im not getting unbanned, then I expect the other 3 who said similar comments (Dan, Constrictor and Kahjo?) get a punishment too.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MrMeme.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
After the player was warned to end hostilies and/or insults in the thread, you said that. Continuing your hostility, making fun of the player for being suspended.

It's obvious of what your intentions were and seeing as you are known for these types of posts, there was no hesitation.
[Tails]

The point is, even if you did "warn" me for "hostilities and/or" insults, nothing I said was hostile and/or insulting. I wasn't even making fun of him, frankly I don't care if he's banned or not I don't even know who he is.

"you are known for these types of posts"
Thanks I really do try
(Jun 28, 2017, 11:10 PM)MrMeme Wrote: [ -> ][Tails]

The point is, even if you did "warn" me for "hostilities and/or" insults, nothing I said was hostile and/or insulting. I wasn't even making fun of him, frankly I don't care if he's banned or not I don't even know who he is.

Then why did you find it necessary to place a bet if he would be banned (Something very rude in most cases) and after I warned players about their hostility or rude behavior, you decided to finish off your little mocking remark to your bet on him?

Thanks I really do try

Just assists my point that you push the limits with our forum rules, mostly for being rude and disrespectful towards others. 
What. I was mentioned in the OP so can I get the thread where ever this took place so I can see what I said.
[Tails]

Then why did you find it necessary to place a bet if he would be banned (Something very rude in most cases) and after I warned players about their hostility or rude behavior, you decided to finish off your little mocking remark to your bet on him?

I didn't find anything "necessary", I was just having a fucking joke, its not like the guy has a great record of following rules. Does the guy even care about what I said? And telling people to "calm down, leave the guy in peace" isn't a much of a warning if you ask me, normally it's made very clear when staff are warning.

Thanks I really do try

Just assists my point that you push the limits with our forum rules, mostly for being rude and disrespectful towards others. 

Jesus that was a joke, I should've known that by now from the fact I got banned for something as silly as this

(Some of this might not make sense, I'm just copy and pasting what Tails sent on steam -Memefag a.k.a "MrMeme")
Erm, what did I say in the thread?
Please, the only ones involved are Tails and myself in the matter as he was the only person who commented after the warn aside from someone who posted an Emoji.

Please do not comment unless you have evidence to provide.
Denied

Closing Notes: Sadly your arguments are based on the sense that a joke = fly by of the rules. Sadly, you are mistaken. What you said was rude and hostile towards the player and you clearly know it from what you've said in this UBR. You will be unbanned when your ban is up.

Thank you for posting this for him.