Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Kahjo Insult in OOC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Kahjo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Server:  V33X (I believe)

Time: (In UTC+0) Time of this post

Summary I was a police officer, he was parked on the sidewalk so I decided to have a lil chat, as it is illegal. Then he told me to fuck off in OOC and tells me I ruin the game, He also said that we ruined the game because we tailgate the car and stuff like that. Went over to a global OOC discussion which I decided to report him on. As it was no neccesary thing to do for him.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/jyGje
Thank you for your player-report, Ping-Hotel.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Yes. I take full responsibility. I was irritated, but Fuck Off, is not an insult tho, if you take "this kinda people make ll shit" as an insult, sorry.

EDIT: Yes I know I am a person that gets salty as fuck really easily, don't take everything so seriously what I say when I am salty / triggered
(Jun 28, 2017, 03:57 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. I take full responsibility. I was irritated, but Fuck Off, is not an insult tho, if you take "this kinda people make ll shit" as an insult, sorry.

At least you take responsibility, and yes, I see that as an insult, as for a fact; I try my best to roleplay as good as possible, these reactions take down my self esteem. Irritating doesn't have to mean you reflect it on others.
(Jun 28, 2017, 04:00 PM)Ping-Hotel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 28, 2017, 03:57 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. I take full responsibility. I was irritated, but Fuck Off, is not an insult tho, if you take "this kinda people make ll shit" as an insult, sorry.

At least you take responsibility, and yes, I see that as an insult, as for a fact; I try my best to roleplay as good as possible, these reactions take down my self esteem. Irritating doesn't have to mean you reflect it on others.

I'm sorry, I hope you forgive me, as I edited in my last post, that I am a person that gets easily salty and people shouldn't take all what I say while salty so seriously. I was irritated, that you were following me in a copcar the whole time, to see if I break any laws, I wasn't even allowed to stop for 10seconds to sell my wood, even if there were no laws against that, now thats the backstory of this. If some admin sees that I am in need of a punishment of this offence, which I would class as a minor one, but I'll be happy to take a blacklist from OOC if that's the case.
I'm not attempting to get you in trouble. It is actually a permalaw to decent park, blocking the sidewalk with your vehicle is not decent parking. It probably will not result in a OOC blacklist, but in a warning. I hope you learn from mistakes and work on your temperament, if you lose control, just log off instead of flaming.
As you've both sorted this out like mature people. I'll deny this player report. Just a small message though, if you have nothing nice to say. Don't say anything at all.
Approved

Closing Notes: Player does mutter some insulting things in Global OOC, but the LOOC remark is mostly just hostility towards you, not an insult.

Player will receive a OOC Blacklist for 4 hours and a 1 Day Suspension due to previous insultin in OOC in history.

Seeing as one of us Denied it and I Approved it, we are working to get this sorted.