Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weird 'Pings' heard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: V4B1
Description: When ever I am close to the GMC Savana, I occasionally hear the Teamspeak 3 message recieved ping
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? For few days now but never knew the cause
Additional Information: N/A
Images/Screenshots: N/A
Thank you for your bug-report, Woxy!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I have heard it too, it's really creepy as I always think that it is only in my head.

Also, at Little Village, I always hear a honking sound. It's really quiet and I never really believe that it is there. But I hear it every time.
It's the GMC Savanna
Its a part of the Engine Sound of the Savanna. Changing to another gear
(Jun 27, 2017, 01:50 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Its a part of the Engine Sound of the Savanna. Changing to another gear
(Jun 27, 2017, 01:50 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Its a part of the Engine Sound of the Savanna. Changing to another gear
<Quoting the same message after three people already did so>
This is not a bug, but just a sound from a vehicle. If you wish that it be changed please create a suggestion to change the sound.
What is wrong with the sound?
Close?
Moved.