Limelight Forums

Full Version: Anyone Play 'Black Desert Online'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought it last year on release, but i've never had the chance to play it as I don't want to play it alone :/
then why buy it
I play! I'm a level 59 Kunoichi and have over 1,500 hours of experience. I could teach you the game if you want.
(Jun 27, 2017, 03:48 PM)CeriseVanille Wrote: [ -> ]I play! I'm a level 59 Kunoichi and have over 1,500 hours of experience. I could teach you the game if you want.

That'd be fantastic!
All the reviews said it had some sort of piggybacking software that stayed on your PC and could read your info.

No thank you.
(Jun 27, 2017, 09:32 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]All the reviews said it had some sort of piggybacking software that stayed on your PC and could read your info.

No thank you.

I highly doubt that. You probably reading a review of someone who downloaded a scuffed version of the game.
(Jun 28, 2017, 04:41 PM)Dexy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 27, 2017, 09:32 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]All the reviews said it had some sort of piggybacking software that stayed on your PC and could read your info.

No thank you.

I highly doubt that. You probably reading a review of someone who downloaded a scuffed version of the game.

I went on the steam page, and looked online from other sources. If it was just a scuffed version, it's a highly common version. Not to mention the spyware happens to be the anti-cheat which its own share of negative views by a majority of players.
Fair enough, believe what you want. From my experiences, I haven't encountered any issues regarding malware etc.