Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban:DELTA138
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: DELTA138(new name on steam "Knight")

Ban ID:4006

Banned by: [L?] Daley

Server: V33X

Ban Reason:Using a third party program to get an unfair advantage. (Autoclicker.)

Why should you be unbanned?: Hello,i from Russian),i dont use autoclicker.

Evidence:If I used a program with an autoclicker in the garrs mod, I would be banned by Steam, but I do not have a ban on Steam (my Steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198051703045/), I just got a tree, to me Run up a man with a photo and started voice, but I do not understand in English, I just was silent, and he called the admin and I was given a ban. Sorry for my English, I really want to play on your server, he's very good
The staff-members have received your unban-request, delta0765.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
An autoclicker would not result in a VAC (steam) cheating ban.
But still, why should I play with cheats in the incentive, when I have so many games, I do not want to lose an account, I do not know what to bring into evidence
I'm saying that I'm from Russia, and I do not understand when they speak, but I'm sorting it out in writing
No evidence was provided, you will be given time to provide sufficient evidence, otherwise this requests will be denied.
I was permabanned. You cant really talk your way out of it when you've used the autoclicker. Better to just be a man and admit your mistake. You may get a second chance like i did.

And as mentioned above, you do not recieve VAC bans from softwares, scripts, etc, nor really anything, when it comes to Garry's Mod.

Unsure if interfering with other unban request leads to punishments, i recall interference between posts non-applied to you could fire back at you. But that was at another community. My apologies.
What kind of evidence should I provide? I'm not a blogger and not a streamer, I do not record games, especially I'm not a programmer who can create cheat programs. How can I be? I really want to play on this server. Maybe you banned me because I'm Russian "It's very annoying for me that many servers are bugging guys because we're Russians.How do you know that there is a general auto-clicher for Harris mod. ROST for my English, I used Google translator
I realise I am in no way involved, but I feel like it's impossible for delta to prove that he wasn't using cheats.

Negative-proof simply does not work, take the god argument ex. Say that someone tells you god exists, because you cannot prove he doesn't exist. To prove that he doesn't exist, you'd have to explore all of Earth, The Universe and all places that is in existence, and even then, it'd be impossible to prove that he doesn't exist.

To be honest, I think delta should be given the chance to see the evidence that got him banned. He deserves that. If there's no evidence regarding his ban, maybe he should be innocent until proven guilty?

Sorry for the post, I just can't stand when a situation appears to be so unfair to someone. This is just admins word against delta.

1000x TIMES SORRY - I know this is against the rules, but again, I just can't stand if someone receives unfair treatment, and all I want is just for the administrative team to at least consider the above. I know that admins might already have considered this, and I just wish for the best.
Please, if the admin responsible for this Unban Post sees this, promptly remove it without any furher notice.
Will conclude this tonight
Your ban will be lifted. And you can once again play on the servers.

Please refrain from posting on unban requested without involvement in the future. Your input is appreciated. However, in matters like this players can be given a second chance, but staff members are trusted members in this community, hence the need for them to provide evidence, this is not unfair, this is the only way it could work. If staff members had to record, or screenshot every single rule-breakage, they might as well make PR's. Negative proof in this situation would apply, for that very reason. However, we are not unreasonable, and most people deserve a second chance.

While both of you seemed to have good intentions, if something similar happens in the future, there will be consequences.

Thread closed and archived, user will be given a second chance.