Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund Jester Mask + Whisker Mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Vimpto
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110116747
Refund details: Bought it when scrolling threw clothing by accidnet And bought whisker mask when i was supposed to buy a door but pressed f1 by accident
Reason: ^^
My clothing:
SWAT Heavy Armour Suit
N/A
Finally, a suit which allows you to sit in the middle of a shootout and only get slightly injured! The heavy armour suit comes with more protection, meaning you'll be able to last longer in a shootout.

Worn-out Security Outfit
$25,000
The hat is itchy, the coat's fabric is worn out, and there's a hole in one of the shoes. But your mustache is on point and that's all you need in this world.

'Whiskers' mask
$50,000
This mask got its name because of a poor young lad who was bullied for his inability to grow facial hair. One day, when it all became too much, he decided to conceal his shameful face by wearing a hockey mask.

'Jester' mask
$72,500
If you thought clowns were the creepiest overly-happy creation in this world, think again. The Jester mask is ideal for lighthearted troublemakers. Or completely deranged psycopaths. Either works, really.

Suit 'Giancarlo Moretti'
$50,000
Some may consider grey to be a boring colour. Not the makers of the Giancarlo Moretti collection! Grey is the colour of pavements! Grey is the colour of skyscrapers! Grey is the colour of pigeons! The urban jungle is grey, so you should be too.
Updated details
u bought all those by accident?
So you were scrolling through clothing but you wanted to buy a door?What?Why were you scrolling then?
No just the mask's cooli and ice if you read properly you will understand
(Jun 28, 2017, 06:50 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]No just the mask's cooli and ice if you read properly you will understand

maybe you shouldnt write down unneccesary things then
bumpy
I'm having trouble believing your explanation. Pressing F1 instead of F2 would not auto-buy an item. Also please provide the exact dates each of the items you want refunded was bought.
Double clicked when hovering over the buy button
Cant remember the exact dates but it was about 3weeks ago
Done.