Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Daniel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Daniel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110298972

Server: V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) 9:50

Summary: DC to avoid arrest

Evidence:
*** Scarlet Green starts to search Dr. Prof. Daniel Patrick Arien Mycola Harrod Jr..
*** Scarlet Green continues to search Dr. Prof. Daniel Patrick Arien Mycola Harrod Jr..
(Local OOC) Daniel: Like right now
*** Scarlet Green searched Dr. Prof. Daniel Patrick Arien Mycola Harrod Jr. and found: 
Knife
(Local OOC) YuriBear™: seriously
(Local OOC) Daniel: I destroyed it
(Local OOC) Daniel: Cause I was gonna leave
(Local OOC) Daniel: Can I go?
*** Scarlet Green radios in: Police Sergeant could you warrant Dr. Prof. Daniel Patrick
Arien Mycola Harrod Jr. (177) for an arrest for reason Knife.
(Radio) James lolxd: I have warranted Darren 'Bear' Blina for an arrest for duration 5
minutes.
*** James lolxd radios in: I have warranted Darren 'Bear' Blina for an arrest for duration
5 minutes.
(Radio) James lolxd: I have arrested Darren 'Bear' Blina.
*** James lolxd radios in: I have arrested Darren 'Bear' Blina.
*** James lolxd starts to search Dr. Prof. Daniel Patrick Arien Mycola Harrod Jr..
*** James lolxd continues to search Dr. Prof. Daniel Patrick Arien Mycola Harrod Jr..
Player Daniel (STEAM_0:1:110298972) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=953981765
Thank you for your player-report, Woxy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

Pat

As I said in game I had to go, I told you to arrest me. But after you were cuffing me my Mum walked into my room and told me to turn off my computer at that time. Me and and were In team speak together when I said I had to go. That was the reason I destroyed my Contra.
I can confirm what Daniel said
You missed out the part where he said that he has to go in OOC. The only reason that he destroyed his contra, was because he had to go.
Denied.

Daniel will be given the benefit of the doubt due to convincing log evidence - in particular how there is a quite fair delay between the warrant being requested and the disconnect, looks like he waited as far as he could. in the future I suggest you turn off your monitor or something and just go AFK instead so you can get arrested.