Limelight Forums

Full Version: Will follow the rules from now on.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have played over 100 hours on LimeLight and have received in total 10 bans and 20 blacklists.

I will get unbanned tomorrow and I will start to follow the rules a lot more. 10 bans are quite extreme.

I hope I can keep up to my promise Smile
u werent even banned that long
$50 says you get banned in the next month
(Jun 24, 2017, 01:00 AM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]$50 says you get banned in the next month

+1
(Jun 24, 2017, 01:00 AM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]$50 says you get banned in the next month

We shall see.
(Jun 24, 2017, 01:02 AM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]

We shall see.

probs not intentional, most likely.
Welcome back! Big Grin
I hope you learned after all those bans and dont get perma'd
I get you, bro, I have experienced this in other communities(FL xD).

Anyway, welcome back!
I bet 100$ you'll get a ban in a month

EDIT: Looks like u have a PR already https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15892.html
This could be funny.
And just saying, can you not pull my bus over for "random honking once" and asking 1k fine or arrest? Rofl. It's pretty irritating indeed.
I've never been able to understand how people can rack up so many bans, blacklists and/or permanent warnings before they finally start to ''see the light'' and drastically want to change how they behave on the server.

However, on your promise, I am hoping you will be able to keep it.
Good luck and remember: When you're not sure if you're allowed to do something, ask a staff member.
(Jun 25, 2017, 12:47 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been able to understand how people can rack up so many bans, blacklists and/or permanent warnings before they finally start to ''see the light'' and drastically want to change how they behave on the server.

Good luck and remember: When you're not sure if you're allowed to do something, ask a staff member.

I know right plus i'm surprised that its not a permanent ban
(Jun 25, 2017, 12:47 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been able to understand how people can rack up so many bans, blacklists and/or permanent warnings before they finally start to ''see the light'' and drastically want to change how they behave on the server.

No worries - He didn't found the light yet. He already got a permanent warning again.
Pages: 1 2