Limelight Forums

Full Version: FearRP Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you allowed to break fearRP if the person who is holding you Under gun-/tazerpoint beat you up about 5 minutes beore and they are clearly corrupt?
no sry
(Jun 22, 2017, 08:54 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]no sry

Sorrz but I|d like to get a answer from a staff member.
As far as I know if the person which got you under fear-RP starts attacking you in any way, you're allowed to run.
Im so confused atm
Unless his intention was to end your life, FearRP still applies. So for situations like torture, and beating up in interrogation, the person being hit would still be under FearRP.
(Jun 22, 2017, 09:05 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Unless his intention was to end your life, FearRP still applies. So for situations like torture, and beating up in interrogation, the person being hit would still be under FearRP.

Basically this ^. Also it doesn't normally carry over from situation to situation. E.g if you get shot at by someone 10 mins ago and escape, and they come back and point a gun at you, FearRP applies.
Do you have anymore questions about FearRP,
I'm pretty sure that FearRP is only off if your attacker makes an attempt on your life. Admins may have different viewpoints as sometimes it is down to opinions.

Hope I helped clear that up ^.^
I already answered this for you in game...
If someone attacks you and initiates FearRP after events, it will apply.
If they attack you after, FearRP may not necessarily apply in all situations. If they were doing it to end your life, it won't apply . There is a somewhat gray area otherwise, where is really depends whether it's something that should be 'injured RP'd' or the point where your going to have a inevitable situation where you can't avoid death (again , gray area there, please please use common sence)

In general, think realistically and honestly, some parts you have to kind of use common sence for, but for the situation you presented, yes it does.
(Jun 22, 2017, 09:36 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anymore questions about FearRP,
Thanks everyone! You can close this now.
Closed and Archived.