Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR on behalf of TunaNinja
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a unban request on
Behalf of my freind 

[b]Your Name:  TunaNinja 

[b]Ban ID: 5587

[b]Banned by: [L²:M] Toxic

[b]Server: Main

[b]Ban Reason: 15.5, 17.1 violation. CDM and attempted CDM as an anarchist

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:  I was driving at the speed limit then I was going round the corner at city tunnel then a car hit my car then it rammed me into the grass then the driver + passenger started calling my car Shit , rubbish and that I should go leave my shitty car then they were shouting at me and insulting me and i hit there car and then there car hit into the guy and killed him , so it was a chain reaction and I never tried to run him over. , then the second guy kept running in front of my car whenever I tried to leave and punched my car then the admin came and said "why are you trying to run him over" and he was the one running in front of my car so I didn't try to run him over

[b]Evidence: None
The staff-members have received your unban-request, [L²:RP] Omnistar.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Since you tried running into him at top speed without yielding after you collided with him, and then backed into him at top speed without yielding, I find that whole thing fairly difficult to believe. In addition, your only justification to your actions was that you "were an anarchist", and you "were a criminal", and "he was talking shit." The rules regarding appropriate Anarchist roleplay and CDM are explicitly clear. Do you have any evidence to add at all?
(Jun 22, 2017, 02:04 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Since you tried running into him at top speed without yielding after you collided with him, and then backed into him at top speed without yielding, I find that whole thing fairly difficult to believe. In addition, your only justification to your actions was that you "were an anarchist", and you "were a criminal", and "he was talking shit." The rules regarding appropriate Anarchist roleplay and CDM are explicitly clear. Do you have any evidence to add at all?
Yes I rammed into his car NOT him and the chain reaction was truly coincidental, no evidence is on hand at the moment no , Even if he Did purposefully run him over he was insulting him and attacked his veichle so if he did I'm not saying he did he would have a good reason , If you are to deny this at least shorten the ban as 3 days is a bit extensive for "Running him over" as if anyone else did it then they wouldn't get banned for 3 days
+ this is a very unfair ban as he ran infrony of the car every time I tried to back out so he was trying to get run over , if someone ran infront of your car whilst you were driving then you get banned for "CDM" not really a fair arguement is it. I think that this is a blacklist crime from veichles instead of a ban as that would be more suitable
There was no need to back up, you were quite clearly and intentionally trying to run him over and steering into him rather than stopping or telling him to move, the reasons you gave me at the time was not "he ran infrony of the car every time I tried to back out so he was trying to get run over", it was fluctuating between "i am a criminal" and "he was talking shit." If you'll take another look at the rules, there is no addendum for CDM. If he was quite obviously running out in front of vehicles trying to get himself flattened, that is one thing. I was watching you very unnecessarily trying to both run into AND back over the vehicle's occupant. It seemed fairly clear cut to me.
Unless you have any evidence to support your side of the events, I will be denying this.
No evidence , but did they give any opposing evidence?
The fact of the matter is that I was watching you while I was phased.

Request denied.
Denied