Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Your Name: MrLingLing[/font]

Ban ID:1847

Banned by: Please include the [L²]-General Rickets

Server: Garry's Mod 

Ban Reason: Minge. Admin disrespect. Prop killer even after warning.

Why should you be unbanned?:  I think i should be unbanned as it had been over a year now since my ban and i have matured a lot since then Sad , All of my friends still play on this server and miss playing it as we had a lot of fun. What i did to get banned was foolish and i know that i should not of disrespected the staff member, prop killed or acted in an unmannerly way in the server (Minging).I overacted to the situation that i was in and was very hot headed which i know was a mistake. I would like the admins who read this request to give me one more chance on this server and i will prove that i will not let them down. Please take your time to make a decision and i do hope i will be able to find myself playing on this server again over the summer break.

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Evidence: N/A[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MrLingLing.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under review.
Apologies for the delay on this one.

I'll approve your UBR and I'll lift your ban. Please read the rules so you're able to enjoy your time on our server without getting into trouble.

Have a nice weekend, bud.