Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cav_Diner Pr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:Cav_Diner

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:53160577[/b]

Server: [EU] LimeLight [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi - Serious]

Time: (In UTC+0)
17:23
Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
Basically i was play as swat sargent and i was arresting his friend when all of a sudden i get tranq out of nowhere and i fall on the floor and he comes over a stabs me till my death just to help his friend out whilst under arrest(He changed from gun dealer to civ and job title was criminal) (Also he self supplyed at the time of killing me)
Evidence:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=951253194
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=951253165
Thank you for your player-report, John(SMTL).

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I don't know what I did wrong,I was just helping him because we needed to trade,and then you come to arrest him for no reason so I needed to help him and I gotta stop the government to random arrest,I got like arrested 3 times this day JUST RANDOM
I came back after 1 year and the government changed a lot...no mercy everyone is getting arrested for small problems
He did the same thing to me and the president for some hours ago. I was just talking to the president as citizen and then out of nowhere, he shot me and the president with tranq sniper. But he didn't kill us, he just ran away after we woke up. I asked him in OOC why he did it and he answered: "The president has extremely high taxes", which is not a valid reason according to the rules.
Yeah I did the same to you,I tolded president to low tax,I tranq him but that was all,I didn't killed him,or you
I warned him to low them or he will see what I am capable to do and you were there with him like a witness
He is also the one who molotoved the Police Department yesterday with out a valid reason.
Not sure if we are allowed to state new things that he has done without any evidence. So if you want to do so, I would recommend opening a new player report. Karambit did admit to my statement so I don't need to provide any evidence.

Just helping out admins and making sure that people won't get warnings for doing it.
Come on now its been over a month near enough, Why no reply on it ??
The player that this player report is made for has already been permabanned from our servers. I will pass this onto an admin for it to be closed. Thank you for your report!
Closed.