Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tutorials needed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm wondering if there are still some things you could need a guide for. Just bored atm so feel free to write some suggestions down here...
How can I open F1 menu?
how do i get cash quickly
How to roleplay dispatch correctly
how do i get blackdoggo to like me
A long time ago, made a few videos for new players. I do believe videos would be a much better provided thing than guides especally for those who are not well for reading or are not the most reliable with the English Language. This would have also provided visuals such as what Soviet did. Everyone loves a Swaggerz360.

how 2 call admin.

OT: There was this lit video I was part of on how to follow the basic rules:

Something like this and the above video would be cool.
How do I go faster than light?
1: Press F1 - there you go Wink
2: Woodcutting/Money packs
3: I only did it once so I don't have the experience needed to write a guide or so
4: 42
5: I won't make a video. The only thing I can think of would be to write down the video-text because some people prefer to read it? (What do you think?)
6: see above
7: Get the Grand Caravan thing
I have another idea: Some veeery very basics with the most important rules etc. translated in other languages.
I know, this should be an english-speaking server but I met several people on the server who spoke enough English to communicate in-game but weren't abled to understand some rules... Just think that would decrease the number of people who think this is a DarkRP server Smile
Opinions on that?
(Jun 21, 2017, 07:03 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]1: Press F1 - there you go Wink
2: Woodcutting/Money packs
3: I only did it once so I don't have the experience needed to write a guide or so
4: 42
5: I won't make a video. The only thing I can think of would be to write down the video-text because some people prefer to read it? (What do you think?)
6: see above
7: Get the Grand Caravan thing

Woohoo! Finally!
How to settle into the community when you know no one.
(Jun 22, 2017, 12:00 PM)Luminosity Wrote: [ -> ]How to settle into the community when you know no one.

Communicate and talk to people of the community. Don't shy away.

Done.
(Jun 22, 2017, 01:07 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 22, 2017, 12:00 PM)Luminosity Wrote: [ -> ]How to settle into the community when you know no one.

Done.

I suppose so. 

Thanks
(Jun 22, 2017, 01:58 PM)Luminosity Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 22, 2017, 01:07 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

Done.

I suppose so. 

Thanks
Search for people PassiveRPing in-game (e.g. running a shop) - They will be most likely chill
Pages: 1 2