Limelight Forums

Full Version: VenomousBulldog & ^2Ryan^3Z
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: VenomousBulldog & ^2Ryan^3Z

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193543333 & STEAM_0:0:134247806

Server:  V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) Started around 13:20 I suppose

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Randomly drove up to me and started to knife the back of my car AS CITIZENS, told both to put their handsup and not move, they entered the car and broke fearrp, I killed the one that knifed the back of my car as he was fleeing from me, then the 2nd guy [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]^2Ryan^3Z started running away from me even if I had a weapon pointed and told him not to. Then I started asking the injured man what the fuck they were trying to do when they tried to knife my car out of nowhere, and insulted them that they are fucking stupid, but that all was incharacter still. My weapon bugged so I had to holster it and get it out again, then [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]^2Ryan^3Z passed away on the ground before I started carrying him to my car. Now I saw VenomousBulldog NLR and take his car back, and go into the forest with a rifle as trying to revengekill me. He has 2 reps and around 200 hours, he really should know the rules better. Oh, also Venomous disrespected me in OOC[/font][/b][/font]

Evidence: [Image: 10seSLo.png]
Thank you for your player-report, Kahjo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved.

Bulldog will receive a ban due to yet another FearRP violation, and a vehicle blacklist for the NLR violation to pick up his car.
Ryan will receive a warning due to low hours and no record.