Limelight Forums

Full Version: [DUPES] Smallish dupe market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SMALLISH DUPEY DUPE MARKET

Welcome aboard, and thank you for visiting this small marketplace where I'm gonna start selling dupes as I do them, All feedback is accepted

GENERAL RP DUPES

TO BE ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED

TRAFFIC CONTROL

1. Fire Dept. Automatic 3 light signal
Admin Permission: Not needed
Prop count: 10-11 Props
Time it took to build: Just a few minutes - 1 hour
Price: $2500
Description: This is just a normal Automatic Traffic Control Device but this design is not yet common, since it only has 1 yellow light and 2 red lights, so in the case, The glowing light is yellow until a pedestrian or someone inside the fire station presses the button for it to go to the 2 flashing red lights
Pictures:
Standard Yellow warning mode:
[Image: K0pHVSc.jpg]

Flashing Red Lights as it was activated by a pedestrian or someone inside the fire station:
[Image: bjqygv2.jpg]

2 Emergency vehicles coming out of the station as the 2 red lights start flashing after changing from yellow as from the push of a button
[Image: 0854i2B.jpg]

CUSTOM BUILDS
Although I'm not an expert builder and kinda learning stuff with it, everyone is welcome to order a custom build for any purpose (except the ones that are used for rule breaking (a.k.a. Doom-fort))
by using the following code below

Code:
Name:
Amount of Props needed for the build:
Purpose of its use:
Will it require admin permission when displayed on the final view?: <Yes | No>

MORE TO COME
If you wish to buy one of the dupes on here, make sure to PM me In-game or add me on steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy/ so we can talk about arrangements and when can we meet or simply fill out the following Order Paperwork below
Code:
[align=center]::PAPERWORK::[/align]

Name:
SteamID:
Name of the dupe(s):
Willing to put any offer  below or above starting from their stated prices: <Yes | No>
If yes, please state your offer:
[OPTIONAL] Why are you willing to buy it?:
Will it be used for clan or roleplay group purposes? <YES | NO>
If yes, state which clan/roleplay group will use it:

HEADS UP: All costs are in In-Game Money

[align=center] ::END OF PAPERWORK::  [/align]

Thanks for checking it out, I will be pushing out more work when I need to
That 2. Connectivity checkpoint is really good when you try and drive a bus trough it Big GrinD
Woah, these are some good looking dupes! Not too bad with price either!

Goodluck!
UPDATE: New Dupes added as from July 2, 2017, will try to push more of this into my Market, thanks for visiting
UPDATE:

AUGUST 15, 2017

NEW CATEGORY ADDED "TRAFFIC CONTROL"
NEW DUPE PUBLISH "FIRE DEPT. AUTOMATIC 3 LIGHT SIGNAL"

We dont have Evocity anymore
(Sep 16, 2017, 06:51 AM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]We dont have Evocity anymore

It serves as a showcase for what he is capable of.
Awesome dupes, sadly enough we don't have EvoCity anymore but I'd happily buy the Fire Department dupe with the flashing lights in terms of a call-out. Hit me up when we're both in-game and I'll shoot ya the money (and a little extra because $2,500 is way too little)!
$2,501