Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: BearPowered

Ban ID: 5561

Banned by: [L²] Sirwulf

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: Mass RDM, Minging around on server.

Why should you be unbanned?: I feel the ban was valid yes, But a Perm?? The reason i was using probs was to move the people away from the cops as they were using Sofas Etc to kill them. I thought i was helping. i obviously wasen't and i regret that.

Evidence: I know there is evidence that i prop killed but that was by accident as the cops thought it was me killing them.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Teh_Bear.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'll be clear. The initial ban was for prop killing. Despite your reasoning, using props to push, kill or block is strictly against the rules. It turned into a permanent suspension with a PR applied to you later on with video footage of your activities that day. In which you clearly broke FearRP multiple times, broke NLR, nearly broke CDM and other violations. It became evident that you had no intention to actually RP on the server. In fact, during this time you were openly mocking the players in voice, laughing and having a great time while they were trying to let you know that you were in violation of the rules.

So tell me, why should I unban you when you very clearly have no respect for our rules?
(Jun 20, 2017, 07:20 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be clear.  The initial ban was for prop killing.  Despite your reasoning, using props to push, kill or block is strictly against the rules.  It turned into a permanent suspension with a PR applied to you later on with video footage of your activities that day.  In which you clearly broke FearRP multiple times, broke NLR, nearly broke CDM and other violations.  It became evident that you had no intention to actually RP on the server.  In fact, during this time you were openly mocking the players in voice, laughing and having a great time while they were trying to let you know that you were in violation of the rules.

So tell me, why should I unban you when you very clearly have no respect for our rules?

I was messing around with friends. yes i know it was wrong but the server was dead and i thought nobody would notice. I'm ready to step up and follow server rules. 

Please Reply soon, 
Bear.
(Jun 20, 2017, 02:43 PM)Teh_Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 20, 2017, 07:20 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be clear.  The initial ban was for prop killing.  Despite your reasoning, using props to push, kill or block is strictly against the rules.  It turned into a permanent suspension with a PR applied to you later on with video footage of your activities that day.  In which you clearly broke FearRP multiple times, broke NLR, nearly broke CDM and other violations.  It became evident that you had no intention to actually RP on the server.  In fact, during this time you were openly mocking the players in voice, laughing and having a great time while they were trying to let you know that you were in violation of the rules.

I was messing around with friends. yes i know it was wrong but the server was dead and i thought nobody would notice. I'm ready to step up and follow server rules. 

Please Reply soon, 
Bear.

First, it wasn't dead.  There was active RP occurring during all this.  Second, rules apply no matter how many players are on.  And those that are 'messing around with friends' that involve harassing and killing other players is not acceptable.

Now I'm going to give a little more time for any further responses and discussion before a final decision is made.

Thanks.
(Jun 21, 2017, 01:14 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]

Please Reply soon, 
Bear.

First, it wasn't dead.  There was active RP occurring during all this.  Second, rules apply no matter how many players are on.  And those that are 'messing around with friends' that involve harassing and killing other players is not acceptable.

Now I'm going to give a little more time for any further responses and discussion before a final decision is made.

Thanks.

So your giving jordan a chance after he did the exact same thing as me yet he gets a let severe punishment?
(Jun 21, 2017, 02:22 AM)Teh_Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 21, 2017, 01:14 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]

Please Reply soon, 
Bear.

Thanks.

So your giving jordan a chance after he did the exact same thing as me yet he gets a let severe punishment?

Each case is different.  Yes, I am.  From the evidence that I have you were the instigator.  Your behavior with the police officers at the lake is a pretty clear indication that you have no respect for the rules or the players that are actually trying to RP.

Denied.