Limelight Forums

Full Version: Woxy PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Woxy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534

Server: v4b1

Time: 30mins-1h ago, UTC+3

Summary: Changing job title to Tranq sniper me (powergaming)

Evidence: 

Video is uploaded to my cousin's youtube account and my cousin's Plays.tv because I'm at countryside.

Thank you for your player-report, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
, could you explain what was going on during this situation?
He rammed my car 2 times, I then tried ramming his car into the lake but he pulled a gun on me and told me to push it back and so I did. After he was done, I drove away, became a vigilante and went after him to bring him to justice bu tranqing him as that was my only weapon and then I tied him up and called the government to assist.
(Jun 19, 2017, 12:48 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]He rammed my car 2 times, I then tried ramming his car into the lake but he pulled a gun on me and told me to push it back and so I did. After he was done, I drove away, became a vigilante and went after him to bring him to justice bu tranqing him as that was my only weapon and then I tied him up and called the government to assist.

This is true, but it's not allowed to change job to just Tranq sniper someone. 

Think if I'm a citizen, and you rob me. 20 seconds later I change my job title to Thug or Mugger, etc. And then I come to Tranq sniper you or punch you unconscious. You think that is not powergaming?
(Jun 19, 2017, 12:48 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]He rammed my car 2 times, I then tried ramming his car into the lake but he pulled a gun on me and told me to push it back and so I did. After he was done, I drove away, became a vigilante and went after him to bring him to justice bu tranqing him as that was my only weapon and then I tied him up and called the government to assist.

And 2nd thing, I changed clothing, how you knew it was me.
Usually when there is 1 person in a certain area and there is the same car, I can only assume it is the same person and I would think you would change clothes assuming I would call the police on you. And if it wasn't you I can always release the person.
It dosen't make much difference if I change job there and then or 10 minutes later as I will still know he tried doing me harm before.
(Jun 19, 2017, 10:11 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]It dosen't make much difference if I change job there and then or 10 minutes later 20 seconds as I will still know he tried doing me harm before.
Video added
(Jun 19, 2017, 11:08 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2017, 10:11 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]It dosen't make much difference if I change job there and then or 10 minutes later 20 seconds 10 minutes later as I will still know he tried doing me harm before.
(Jun 19, 2017, 11:18 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2017, 11:08 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2017, 10:11 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]It dosen't make much difference if I change job there and then or 10 minutes later 20 seconds 10 minutes later as I will still know he tried doing me harm before.

Look at the video
Look at my response. There and then or 10 minutes later. I did it when I drove behind the house.
(Jun 19, 2017, 11:32 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]Look at my response. There and then or 10 minutes later. I did it when I drove behind the house. 

That means you did it 20 seconds after that.
Yes, which is covered by "there and then"
Pages: 1 2