Limelight Forums

Full Version: Anyone got PUBG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo! Anyone got PUBG That wanna play squad/duo? my steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/kahjotyyppi
Tf is PUBG?
Player unknowns battle grounds

It's a battle royale game
Eww

Have fun though when you get someone
tf is GOOGLE?
PUBG is an awesome game.
Just one bad thing, if you go squad with random people, they will leave you behind/kill you immediatly/run you over
(Jun 18, 2017, 10:10 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Just one bad thing, if you go squad with random people, they will leave you behind/kill you immediatly/run you over

I'm pretty sure that depends on what your attitude is towards them.
(Jun 19, 2017, 12:50 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 18, 2017, 10:10 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Just one bad thing, if you go squad with random people, they will leave you behind/kill you immediatly/run you over

I'm guessing you havent played.
(Jun 19, 2017, 01:33 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

I've played the Battle Royale mode in H1Z1. It might be the community, but I had a good experience. I mostly have good experiences when doing survival type games with strangers. I do believe it's about the attitude towards them, too. If you're acting like a d-bag, you're going to get a .45 sized gunshot wound. No doubt about it.
(Jun 19, 2017, 03:21 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

I've played the Battle Royale mode in H1Z1. It might be the community, but I had a good experience. I mostly have good experiences when doing survival type games with strangers. I do believe it's about the attitude towards them, too. If you're acting like a d-bag, you're going to get a .45 sized gunshot wound. No doubt about it.

LMAO NO. Go play PUBG Squad with random, you don't even have to talk, and they leave you behind or kill you or just run you over.
(Jun 19, 2017, 12:16 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]

LMAO NO. Go play PUBG Squad with random, you don't even have to talk, and they leave you behind or kill you or just run you over.

I've played alot of Squad with random people, both on the NA and EU server. Can't say I've had this problem myself. Although, I would recommend queing on the NA server, as they usually speak English 90% of the time.

I don't know, man. I can't say I've seen a lot of positive posts from your side. If the attitude of some of your posts is the attitude you take into the game, I can't say I don't understand why they'd shoot you. lol.
gotta add the 'lol' so it looks less like an insult.
(Jun 19, 2017, 08:43 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2017, 12:50 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that depends on what your attitude is towards them.

I don't know, man. I can't say I've seen a lot of positive posts from your side. If the attitude of some of your posts is the attitude you take into the game, I can't say I don't understand why they'd shoot you. lol.

The thing is, I don't even talk, my attitude is good, We loot some house, I find a sniper in example, another guy in our squad wants it and doesn't ask for it, so he kills me for it, now can we keep this thread in topic?
Pages: 1 2