Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: YuriBear™ - Quantum - AyeeAnonymous

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120987778 - STEAM_0:1:56347744 - STEAM_0:0:121158941

Server: V4b1

Time: (In UTC+1) 12:33 PM

Summary: These guys are wearing masks and just killing random people randomly carring a weapon i stopped them several times but they didnt stop they broke NLR and broke FearRp and killed me several times i didnt have any photo's when i was a cop and when they killed me as a cop 
Evidence: Evidence ! click on it
Thank you for your player-report, Estel Catcoon.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I understand what he is saying.

To defend myself I will explain.

So we created this clan along with Daniel, we called it "The Minecraft Cult". Yuri spawned in his truck and Daniel put the idea of a police mans body (A player who wouldn't re spawn) in the back of it. Estel came along and when asking for our id's, that me, Yuri and Daniel gave, Quantum refused and we made a run. After that, we stopped at top street and Daniel, Yuri and Quantum took out guns and the police and them had a gun fight which resulted in me running away and them killing Estel.

We went to industrial and we played around with the body until Estel came along. I tried to run away but he caught me. When taking me to his car I shouted to my friends to help. When I was by the car, my friends (Yuri, Daniel and Quantum) came out and shot Estel. At this point I crashed with the error code "Too many indices, please tell a programmer". When I got back in, they picked me up with Estels body in the back until he died and re spawned. After this, we did mugging rp and when Daniel sunk the car at lake while Yuri went to get a cop car, we took the policeman who won't re spawn out of the car and a woodcutter started punching him. I then got a knife out to threaten him to stop and when he ran away, I chased after him and then, when Estel became a citizen, he shot me down for no reason. When Quantum asked him why, he responded as "You guys killed me multiple times", Quantum said that it was back-seat NLR. When Yuri returned with the cop car, Yuri pulled a gun on Estel and when Estel started to open fire, Yuri shot back and Quantum pulled out his gun too. Quantum took both of Estels SCAR's and his Molotov.

That's when he reported me, we only killed Estel when he was arresting me (That was the others, I was in handcuffs) and when he shot me down by Yuri and Quantum.

We didn't kill random people, we killed Estel when he opened fire at us or put us at risk. I didn't break NLR because I didn't die and I only broke FearRP because I thought the person shooting at me was Daniel because they wore the same mask and I thought he was shooting at the person who punched the police mans body.

Thanks!
AyeeAnonymous.
You're claiming that we broke NLR, however in the first picture you linked of you dead at the lake, you broke NLR at that point. You came back and attempted to revenge kill us for killing you twice when you were a police officer, and you admitted to it too. As for us killing random people... it was just you. And I don't know how we broke NLR because you were the one who died... I'm confused.
I don't see why you're posting a Play Report on this matter. You also broke the rules, as quantum said you broke NLR at the Lake. You came back multiple times and tried to revenge kill us. It's also unfortunate on how I don't have screenshots of you saying "I guess it's war then" or "I don't care about NLR" It just seems very hypocritical to me.
I have the screenshot of that actually. Of him saying "I guess it's war" and not caring about NLR. I'll upload it now.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/_ReFleX/sc...8600828960

Here is the screenshot. I'm sure a check of the logs can show that he revenge killed us shortly after he died. And the fact that he said "I guess it's war",  and when Yuri said "but you have NLR" he replied "I don't care" just proves that he did not have any intentions to follow the rules of NLR in the first place.

I'm going to await an admin input on this now.
v4b1 [12:15:54] YuriBear™ (STEAM_0:0:120987778) Killed: Atomic Estel Killer (STEAM_0:1:159883158) using cityrp_blackjack
~3 minutes difference
v4b1 [12:19:19] Quantum (STEAM_0:1:56347744) injured: Atomic Estel Killer (STEAM_0:1:159883158) [cw_ak74] [] []
~6 minutes difference
v4b1 [12:24:53] Atomic Estel Killer (STEAM_0:1:159883158) injured: AyeeAnonymous (STEAM_0:0:121158941) [cw_scar20] [] []
v4b1 [12:27:12] YuriBear™ (STEAM_0:0:120987778) injured: Atomic Estel Killer (STEAM_0:1:159883158) [cw_scarh] [] []
v4b1 [12:27:14] Quantum (STEAM_0:1:56347744) Killed: Atomic Estel Killer (STEAM_0:1:159883158) using cw_ak74

can you explain how you happened to keep getting into shootouts with the same people over and over before your NLR timer was up?
Denied/Reverse approved.

The accused players were not found in violation of any rules, though I must admit that "Minecraft Cult" is kind of inappropriate for a gang name.

The OP was found in violation of NLR as he was unable or unwilling to explain how he got into multiple shootouts/confrontations with the accused multiple times in a row before NLR timer expired.