Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: H4MZ4

Ban ID: 4877

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. Lods

Server: All

Ban Reason: Too many bans/blacklist

Why should you be unbanned?: I’ve finished my GSCEs and need a new place to chill. So that might not be justifying my actions, but this will. It’s been a loving time since I played on GMOD. Now I feel I’ve and fresh and ready to play clean. I’d love to get back into playing on the servers.

Overall there is no justification for my bans, because they were negative and have a purpose for being there, but what I am asking for, is another chance to play fresh.

The staff-members have received your unban-request, H4MZ4.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Reviewing your record:

Bans:

Blacklists:
You have quite an extensive record, and I remember you as quite the troublemaker who'd always push your luck by acting in grey-zones with our rules as well as having a rather "trolly" attitude and behaviour on our server.

Why should we trust you to give you another chance when you're record is as long as it is? How can we know that you've changed? You were on your last chance before you got permed, and that was a last chance that you had gotten and threw away. 

If you're serious about wanting to be serious, then I suggest that you put a lot more effort into your UBR as you wanting to "chill" isn't really that convincing for me to give you a new chance.
Denied due to user not showing interest for his UBR.