Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: JordanSmith

Ban ID: 5563

Banned by: [L²] Sirwulf

Server: V33X

Ban reason: Mass RDM, Minging around on server.

Evidence: N/A

Why i want to appeal this ban: I know i was wrong messing around with people and i will not do it again... I'm truely sorry and this will never happen again.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, JordanSmith.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Jordan. I'd like to hear more. You haven't provided any evidence and the rules do state:

Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules
- You aren't the one who is banned (if a player is forum-banned, they may elect a spokesperson to post their appeal
- You have not waited the required time before posting a second UBR (see below)

So, first of all I'd like to understand why you thought that breaking the server rules was acceptable, and what you plan to do in the future.

Thank you.
Well i thought it would be fun to join in doing what everyone else was doing, but now that i've been banned i realized that it wasn't worth it. In future i'll prevent things like this from happening and i'll follow all rules from now on.
Also the fact i was banned for 3 days then you change it to never is pretty unfair...
(Jun 18, 2017, 04:37 AM)JordanSmith Wrote: [ -> ]Also the fact i was banned for 3 days then you change it to never is pretty unfair...

It was extended due to a Player Report that provided further evidence.  The 3 Day ban was for the mass RDM that you were doing.  You can read it here if you'd like.

I'll give 24 hours for any further comments and/or evidence and I'll decide.
Alright Jordan. After careful consideration I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here. Instead of the permanent suspension I will reduce your ban down to a week suspension. This is with the trust that you will come back ready to learn the server rules and inquire if there are any questions or unclear directions. If you resume your course and start breaking rules again, the permaban will resume.

Is this a fair deal to you?
, I am giving you 24 hours to respond.

Thank you.
Denied due to lack of interest.