Limelight Forums

Full Version: Just gonna say something this is not URB UBR UBS or whatever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: karl-police

Ban ID: I have littarly no idea what this is I thought about steamID but then it says Ban id

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. Emzy? doesn't work

Server: I guess the evocity rp one

Ban Reason: FearRP, CDM on porpuse

Why should you be unbanned?: 
No I just wait then.

Evidence:

I just want to make a thread like what and wut happend and choosed this section cause I don't have good time or enough time to find the right section.

So this is one thread

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...?tid=15818

It explains how this guy btw that guy is a weird cop too he arrested me without having good proofs and it took like alot of time to arrest me and talk to me.

Well, I am like maybe new on these cind of City RP server I only know CW:HL2RP which is using the Clockwork framework and SantosRP. City RP goes more into basic RP server where you choose a job well, I don't know how to use a car and rp with Anarchist or RP.

I cinda play on FL (FL can mean anything so dont talk) and here too and on FL and here I got like killed with the car and I got motivated getting a truck for two reasons, the first reason was to continue a good rp. The other one was these two anarchists with the RV ramming into cars.

So I needed money cause I was tired clicking mouse 1 on wooden trees so I got Anarchist and it should get removed cause you make less and not fast money just get wood cutter and make money.

I still dont understand CDM 100% but it should work for now. Whats about crashing cars I know only for accidents but if you push a car is it counting as crashing like RV rammed me but didnt crash me, alright they caused alot of other damage with the car and I was goverment getting attacked my RV's. They have 45 MPH I guess so thats why they dont explode so good.

Then about the FearRP I didn't saw his gun cause I was on first person in a tunnel the third person was also a bit buggy too so I had to fix it.

Then I mistakly hit Vimpto and leaved him injured but killed the other cop cause he got me jailed for shit reasons.

Oh here is chatlog while I do this thread:

karl-police2017[GER]: Wait
karl-police2017[GER]: if a player is injured
karl-police2017[GER]: is it CDM?
karl-police2017[GER]: or only if it dies
Brambo: yes
karl-police2017[GER]: what
Brambo: if you didn't call ems yes
karl-police2017[GER]: ahm
karl-police2017[GER]: but if its dead
karl-police2017[GER]: you call ems to waste their time
karl-police2017[GER]: wait
karl-police2017[GER]: you tell me now shit or not shit
Brambo: It's cdm
karl-police2017[GER]: you tell me I can go ram a  police
karl-police2017[GER]: and call paramedic
karl-police2017[GER]: then no cdm
karl-police2017[GER]: and I can continue driving away?
Brambo: nope get out and roleplay
karl-police2017[GER]: so get out of car and use guns ye?
Brambo: What?
karl-police2017[GER]: that was the only thing that was left if I can not kill people with cars
karl-police2017[GER]: or leave them injured
Brambo: I'm playing a game, can't focus on this really.
karl-police2017[GER]: just gonna put this on thread maybe somebody gives an answer like maybe Vimpto cause he says happy to help or something like that

And I also readed the rules now and can use CTRL+F any times on the forums to find a rule again if I am not sure what it was thats why I wanted the forum link Enzym cause ingame you can't use CTRL+F thats why.

So this is the story on whatever it was.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, karl-police.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jun 14, 2017, 07:42 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]The staff-members have received your unban-request, karl-police.

This bot can't read.
(Jun 14, 2017, 07:46 PM)karl-police Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2017, 07:42 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]The staff-members have received your unban-request, karl-police.

This bot can't read.

No but it does exactly what it says and it may take a while.
When we had a chat yesterday, you approached me saying that you had ran over your first cop (on purpose). I questioned you about this and I informed you that this was against the rules. You claimed it was in self-defense. I informed you that this was not allowed and I said that it's bannable, and that it's written in the rules.

You have 47 hours in-game, yet you were unaware of us having rules in-game. I tried explaining to you that our rules can be located in F1 > Rules tab, but you found the rules yesterday on your forum. With so many hours on our server, I find it surprising that you've managed to stay out of trouble considering you didn't know them (might still not know them). Ignorance is however not a bliss and you broke two rules. One for CDM (When I joined the server, there were player reports and @ calls about you CDMing on purpose. You confessed this to me over Steam and a player-report proved this). The PR also shows that you're breaking fearRP. You're getting clear orders to step out of the vehicle while you're honking trying to get away before running him over. You also informed me that you had been crashing cars on purpose to farm Scrap Metal which is also against the rules but I chose to not ban you for this as well as I didn't witness this personally. You did however admit this to me as well as logs in-game that confirms this.

I am unsure about what your intention with this thread is, but you've gotten to say your side of the story I guess. This will however be treated as an UBR where I'm explaining why you've gotten banned and blacklisted, and why it'll remain on your record.

Rules broken by you:

Quote:Basic roleplay rules

2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any visibly armed people. You must follow orders of visibly armed people as long as they are able to harm your character at that moment. You cannot draw a weapon while you are in their line of sight
and within effective firing range. The only exception to this is if you are also visibly armed. (Visibly armed = holding a weapon in hand, regardless
of safety mode).
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.

Vehicle rules

17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads.

17.8 Do not randomly crash into other vehicles.
Reviewed, and denied.
Concluded.