Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: ✔️ ZooM, VenomousBulldog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: ✔️ ZooM, VenomousBulldog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559, STEAM_0:1:84841559

Server: V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) 15:47

Summary: FearRP, Zoom called his buddies inn when I got him under gunpoint and venomous shot me as soon as he got out the car when I had zoom under fearrp. I got in this situation as zoom mugged me and so then I went after him as a vigilante and wanted to apprehend him.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/h73wPxyVo2g
Thank you for your player-report, MrKat.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I don't see ZooM calling for backup in the evidence provided. wrote in OOC that he was called to help, could you say when and how you were contacted to help zoom?
I told Venomousbulldog that I was going to nexus to do something. He was supposed to come after me. Before all that, I mugged MrKat for $500 and then drove away. He then suddenly became a vigilante and went after me. When I was in nexus, he told me to get out and held a gun to my head. When VenomousBulldog arrived, he saw this and right when MrKat looked to the ground, VenomousBulldog started to fire.
I was still aiming at you when he arrived and he started shooting straight away
(Jun 14, 2017, 08:10 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]I was still aiming at you when he arrived and he started shooting straight away

Go to 0:46 in the video and you will have sufficient evidence that you aimed your pistol at the ground/car and not me.
That is literally 50cm off your head, im pretty sure I am able to pull back to you inn literally in a split second
(Jun 14, 2017, 10:37 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]That is literally 50cm off your head, im pretty sure I am able to pull back to you inn  literally in a split second

When you aimed your pistol to the car, I am pretty sure that the distance between my characters head and your characters pistol is far greater than 1 meter.  For an ordinary human being, which I am assuming that your in-game character is, turning 90 degrees takes at least half a second. Which gives my teammates an excellent chance of shooting you. Because if they were to shoot at you, you wouldn't care about me standing beside you, you would care about focusing on whoever is shooting at you so that you could shoot back. That's why my teammates thought that it was a safe move to perform such an action.
if you think that is 1 metre the you need to get yourself a ruler
But this is about how they knew you were being taken by me eh?
(Jun 14, 2017, 10:58 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]if you think that is 1 metre the you need to get yourself a ruler

I am assuming that my in-game character is not a midget, so he is probably 1.70 meters. The distance between your gun and my head is a bit more than half of my in-game characters length, which would be more than 1 meter.

As I told you before, I told my team that I were going to nexus to do something, and they responded with "We are coming as well". That's why they came.
Could give his side before this is concluded? (In particular about my prior question and to confirm or deny what zoom is saying)
Denied.

Bulldog didn't respond for a while and I didn't get a chance to ask him in-game to respond. Regardless I didn't expect his response to change anything, the fact of the matter is there is nothing in the evidence or logs that suggests that ZooM metagamed or broke FearRP, and there is no rule violation of bulldog shooting you straight away (hostages do not apply FearRP and there is no FailRP in criminals putting less effort in to save hostages as compared to the government side).