Limelight Forums

Full Version: ALT key is bugged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason my alt key is bugged in gmod and I cannot pick up stuff from the ground (in other gamemodes that is as you do not require to hold down ALT to pick up stuff in LL)Any way to fix it?
Have you tried reconnecting?
Yes

Ghdafh
As far as I know, you pick up thing by right clicking on them.
You clearly did not read the thread
This might be a long shot, but see if you can open up the on-screen keyboard utility in Windows, hit the ALT button on there, and try again.

You can open the on-screen keyboard utility by pressing and holding the Windows Key + R until the "Run" box pops up. When that box appears, enter "osk.exe" and hit Run. You'll then see the screen.
So clicking it disables it until i press it again on my keyboard/on the pop up one?Then what do I do like after I've pressed it?
Just try picking something up again. Odds are a key is stuck down if that works.

You only need to hit ALT on the on-screen keyboard once for it to register.
I'll try tomorrow as the server this doesn't work on is kinda full and im not sure if its the same in limelight as I don't use alt that often
you sir,you are a lifesaver!this can be closed.Thanks Nightmare.
Faster way,

Just type: -walk in console
(Jun 13, 2017, 07:59 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]you sir,you are a lifesaver!this can be closed.Thanks Nightmare.

Nightmare is sleepy, nightmare did good.

Issue resolved, Thread archived.