Limelight Forums

Full Version: Saiye?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, all..

Most of the people who know me as Saiye will know that I haven't been around for very long. This is kinda down to me losing interest in the game mode, but mainly for a different reason. I've had a history of a good few warnings, bans and blacklists in the past, and I guess I thought since there's no real way of cleaning that slate, I was too embarrassed to play, almost, which is lame, I know, but recently I've wanted to start playing again, having taken a few months off. The truth is I miss everyone that I used to play with - I don't know who's still here and who's new, but regardless, I want to start playing again. I miss playing the many roleplays that I used to play, maining the Police Force, Presidential roleplay and playing in the SWAT force. Hopefully I can find fun in Limelight again and start playing like I used to.

Thanks for reading,
Harry, aka Saiye
Welcome back ;-) Long live Lionscrest.
(Jun 12, 2017, 09:11 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back ;-) Long live Lionscrest.

Developer? :0 Since when? Grats buddy x
Welcome back.
Welcome back man!
wlecome back dude
It's nice to see you back man, we gotta catch up Tongue
(Jun 12, 2017, 10:29 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice to see you back man, we gotta catch up Tongue

Agreed, I think I cleared my friends list a while ago and you alongside most other people from LL were caught in that, add me back man :')
You do it, your ID isn't working for whatever reason.

Click here.
Oh hey Mr. Voicechanger! Welcome back!
(Jun 12, 2017, 11:18 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh hey Mr. Voicechanger! Welcome back!

Does everyone actually think I use a voice changer like I was always confused whether that's just a meme and people are jealous of my divine hallowed voice or that I'm actually using a voice changer lmfao x Thanks though cutie x
(Jun 12, 2017, 09:12 PM)Saiye Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 12, 2017, 09:11 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back ;-) Long live Lionscrest.

He just got promoted! 
Welcome here! Never saw you before but I hope to meet you in-game.
Welcome back ! Great to see that youre back Smile

Ah, and as say'd: long live lionscrest 

please Daley, we need it back
(Jun 13, 2017, 01:53 PM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 12, 2017, 09:12 PM)Saiye Wrote: [ -> ]

He just got promoted! 
Welcome here! Never saw you before but I hope to meet you in-game.

There have been loads of new people that I still wanna meet :'D, you included man :') I mainly play as cop so if you ever do some police RP then we'll get a chance to play together x