Limelight Forums

Full Version: Problem with wood.(I'm not sure if this is the right place but I'm hoping it is)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server: v4b1

Map: v4b1

Description: So essentially, I was woodchopping at the lakes, and I had ammased quite a bit of wood. In my large crate, I had 51 pine wood. So I drive my truck to the guy to sell it, and I sell the ones in my inventory. I then proceed to take the 51 pine timber from the crate, but it doesn't show up in my inventory even though it says I took it. Now, at the time I didn't have enough inventory space so I thought it'd either reject it or only put as much as I could carry into my inventory, but instead I lost all of that 51 pine wood. It literally just vanished. I believe that the issue is that I didn't have inventory space, because I took 3 pieces of strong wood individually and it came through just fine. I sent an @ request at the time but I believe... Nacreas came along and said he couldn't do anything, but I should post a thread. I was hoping I could get that 51 wood... or at least the money value of it back please!

Bug is: In-game

Date: I'm an idiot, I don't remember if it was yesterday or 2 days ago... it's either 6/11/2017 or 6/10/2017.

Evidence:

*CONSOLE EXTRACT*

Here, that's worth $8000, eh!
Here, that's worth $600, eh!
Player [L²] Daley (STEAM_0:0:45345820) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
You took 51 Pine timber
To admins: I just took pine timber from my packaging crate but it didn't come in my
inventory
Player deaglanr (STEAM_0:0:214715320) has joined the game.
(PM) [L²:RP] klinex@nosound: fuck sake
(PM) [L²:RP] klinex@nosound: i can hear it
(PM) To [L²:RP] klinex@nosound: lmao
You received $83 salary. $20 paid to tax. 
(PM) To [L²:RP] klinex@nosound: where is daley xc
(PM) [L²:RP] klinex@nosound: he left
(OOC) Allogop: ffs never going to find my car again because some ASSHOLE took it
because I got arrested.
(OOC) Basic On The Radio: rip
(OOC) Monsipil: do /stolen
(OOC) Allogop: What do you think I've done
Player ScoobzPlayz (STEAM_0:1:179293000) has joined the game.
(OOC) karl-police2017[GER]: how to manage stolen cars like this car isnt stolen
You took 1 Wood
You took 1 Wood
You took 1 Wood
Here, that's worth $900, eh!

Screenshots:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/_ReFleX/sc...2141291707
https://steamcommunity.com/id/_ReFleX/sc...2141295742
https://steamcommunity.com/id/_ReFleX/sc...2141296707
Thank you for your bug-report, Quantum!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I've experienced this issue many times, so I stopped using crates
(Jun 12, 2017, 05:37 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]I've experienced this issue many times, so I stopped using crates

Reckon there's any way to get the stuff back?
, I recommend making a refund request (here) with the evidence you have currently. From what it looks like you don't seem to have a screenshot of the actual console (as picture evidence) however I think the staff may look in the logs for you if they are able to track such thing.
Fixed, thanks for your report.