Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bodygroups Not Saving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Description: Modifications do not save on cars once again
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Last week
Additional Information: N/A
Images/Screenshots: N/A
Thank you for your bug-report, Cody!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Are you using /customize
/customize is a command that gives a mechanic the opportunity to make any modifications on a vehicle permanent. (Note: Only certain bodygroups can be changed from the /customize menu.) Every time you customize a vehicle using 'c' and using the context menu, those modifications do not save when that vehicle is spawned again. Every bodygroup in the customize menu must be selected. (For Example: You modify a bumper from the outside. Then you go in the vehicle and do /customize. You must select the bumper bodygroup that you changed and proceed to select which version of the bodygroup you selected. If this is not done, the /customize menu does not see this bodygroup as being modified; therefore, making that bodygroup temporary, and the same situation happens as above.) Hope this helped if you need a more in-depth explanation just pm a developer or me and ask for more information.
Any bodygroup can be saved , modify the whole vehicle with the traditional way , then do /customize and change the skin an colour only and save , the whole car will now spawn in that way
(Apr 29, 2017, 12:07 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Any bodygroup can be saved , modify the whole vehicle with the traditional way , then do /customize and change the skin an colour only and save , the whole car will now spawn in that way

This
The method Rock suggested does not work. I had my buddy try and the issue was replicated.

currently the /customize aint working , it doesnt save

check that /customize , doesnt save anything
(Apr 30, 2017, 09:36 AM)Cody Wrote: [ -> ]The method Rock suggested does not work. I had my buddy try and the issue was replicated.

The customize for the Dodge Ram is currently broken. Only some bodygroups can be saved through the customize menu for the Dodge Ram. That is why, I have the same problem. The ones you can change are in the customize menu, and each must be selected in the menu as i stated in my reply to this thread.
(Apr 30, 2017, 07:42 PM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]The customize for the Dodge Ram is currently broken. Only some bodygroups can be saved through the customize menu for the Dodge Ram. That is why, I have the same problem. The ones you can change are in the customize menu, and each must be selected in the menu as i stated in my reply to this thread.

The thing is, it's not only for the dodge ram. The mustang doesn't save either
(Apr 30, 2017, 08:47 PM)Cody Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 30, 2017, 07:42 PM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]The customize for the Dodge Ram is currently broken. Only some bodygroups can be saved through the customize menu for the Dodge Ram. That is why, I have the same problem. The ones you can change are in the customize menu, and each must be selected in the menu as i stated in my reply to this thread.

The thing is, it's not only for the dodge ram. The mustang doesn't save either

I'm not sure about the mustang, but I know that the system that was made to auto detect bodygroups for the vehicles has some errors, so that may be the issue. If the bodygroup is not in the /customize menu, it won't work at all. Some bodygroups aren't detected by the system; threrefore, not making it show up in the menu. The reason it shows when you use the context menu, and not when you use the /customize menu, is because the context menu is default and uses the addon itself, not an extra program/function that tries to collect data from the addons. It is quite difficult to explain, and I don't know what can be done to fix this issue, beside manually collecting each bodygroup from every single vehicle addon.
I think that the problem is in all cars, as because Right now I'm trying to modify the GMC savana and nothing, even when using "/customize"
(May 2, 2017, 03:15 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the problem is in all cars, as because Right now I'm trying to modify the GMC savana and nothing, even when using "/customize"

A lot of the vehicles work for me and I have the savanna. I guess it must take a lot of practice, because I am currently doing a dtmRP on the server, usually, and I have no trouble with it. As I said before each bodygroup must be selected from inside the /customize menu. I do not believe it is broken beside the fact that some bodygroups are not available in the /customize menu.
(May 2, 2017, 04:11 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 2, 2017, 03:15 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the problem is in all cars, as because Right now I'm trying to modify the GMC savana and nothing, even when using "/customize"

A lot of the vehicles work for me and I have the savanna. I guess it must take a lot of practice, because I am currently doing a dtmRP on the server, usually, and I have no trouble with it. As I said before each bodygroup must be selected from inside the /customize menu. I do not believe it is broken beside the fact that some bodygroups are not available in the /customize menu.

Well that's weird, since I was modifying it outside the "/customize" menu, and when I entered the "/customize" menu, I changed the color forward and back, did apply changes, Parked it near AMPM (Garage) to see if it had saved, and When I spawn it back, The changes were not saved even though I clicked on the "Apply Changes" button
Is this going to be fixed?
Pages: 1 2 3