Limelight Forums

Full Version: My Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: BearPowered

Ban ID: 5530

Banned by:  [L²] Soviethooves

Server: City RP

Ban Reason: "Multiple Fearp breakages within an hour. | Requesting to be tazes instead of following fearp"

Why should you be unbanned?:  Banned for breaking FRP? Haven't been warned within the hour, After i put this amount of time and money into the game and im treated like this? This is legit.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Teh_Bear.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jun 10, 2017, 12:55 AM)Teh_Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Your Name: BearPowered

Ban ID: 5530

Banned by:  [L²] Soviethooves

Server: City RP

Ban Reason: "Multiple Fearp breakages within an hour. | Requesting to be tazes instead of following fearp"

Why should you be unbanned?:  Banned for breaking FRP? Haven't been warned within the hour, After i put this amount of time and money into the game and im treated like this? This is legit.

Evidence: N/A

1. Never warned you, never said I did. You have enough hours to know what Fearp is and I saw you break multiples times within the hour as I stated.

2. Thanks for donating your money and time, but that's no excuse to break our rules.
You have 24 hours to present any final arguments before this is concluded.
(Jun 10, 2017, 01:41 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You have 24 hours to present any final arguments before this is concluded.

Just would like to be unbanned, i would continue to play and not do any of my previous actions.
Denied

Closing Notes: Player will receive no unban due to his poor arguments to be unbanned. Ban will stay on record.
Moved