Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Cooli pan.tf

Ban ID: 5526

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Soviethooves

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: Fearp | Already given a last chance. Noted to give perm after latest suspension

Context: I was holding a policeman in my garage and doing my Psychopath RP when I heard police vehicles pulling up outside my building. I continued my RP with punching the policeman until I heard the police ram hitting the garage door. At this point I started scrolling towards my pistol to point at the policeman to create a hostage situation, after which I got shot.

Why should you be unbanned?: I was already pulling the gun out, but due to various factors I was delayed in it, also note that I was standing behind the tied up, blindfolded police officer at the time they used a ram to open the door.

Evidence: Not really evidence, but chat logs with Soviethooves after I was informed about my ban. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I opened the door and you were punching the officer, myself and another officer ran in with guns leveled and you were still punching. I ordered you to get on the ground, and you proceeded to pull a weapon. Pretty blatant fearrp breakage
So you started scrolling when you heard the ram? That would mean almost instantly the garage door would be open and there would be multiple cops pointing rifles and shotguns at you, and after that you decided to pull out your pistol after punching the shit out of the hostaged cop.
(Jun 9, 2017, 08:04 PM)SourLemon Wrote: [ -> ]I opened the door and you were punching the officer, myself and another officer ran in with guns leveled and you were still punching. I ordered you to get on the ground, and you proceeded to pull a weapon. Pretty blatant fearrp breakage

Whatever you said was impossible to hear as there were multiple people yelling through eachother.
You have a cop hostaged and see the garage door being opened, with 3 or 4 cops with rifles and shotguns pointed at you, yelling at you. What do you imagine they're yelling at you? Pull out the gun! Obviously
(Jun 9, 2017, 08:09 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you said was impossible to hear as there were multiple people yelling through eachother.
it was in chat try again
(Jun 9, 2017, 08:16 PM)SourLemon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 9, 2017, 08:09 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you said was impossible to hear as there were multiple people yelling through eachother.
it was in chat try again

Because that is what I pay attention to when I hear the ram and try to scroll to my pistol.
Denied

Closing Notes: Although you may not view the evidence as it involves confidential systems, you have been found to be breaking Fearp. This has been agreed with by an SA to avoid any possible bias actions due to our previous Steam Chat conversation.

You may post another UBR when it is allowed to do so.