Limelight Forums

Full Version: Voice Radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]:EU
Map:EvoCity
Description:
Well so the voice radio can change into private or team where when i am the police sergeant and using private to radio in with voice,the government channel also receive the message which makes /voice private and /voice team a bit useless as you cannot speak to a particular channel but both of them.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]:IG
Since when have you experienced the bug?2 days ago
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:N/A
Thank you for your bug-report, alan245!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Question:
1. Has this worked in the past?

Not sure about this. I do not have access to the code to see if something is broken. Paging
(Jun 10, 2017, 06:53 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]Question:

Not sure about this. I do not have access to the code to see if something is broken. Paging

All i know is that when i switch to private,the government will still received it not sure if it worked in the past ;c
(Jun 12, 2017, 08:00 AM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]

All i know is that when i switch to private,the government will still received it not sure if it worked in the past ;c

Give me a couple of days to test this.

Actually was able to test this right now. It seems to work fine. I also found a exploit that needs to be dealt with.
(Jun 12, 2017, 08:34 PM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually was able to test this right now. It seems to work fine. I also found a exploit that needs to be dealt with.

The problem is that when you do /voice private as any government official,other than the person on the private frequency can hear it,other government can also hear it
(Jun 13, 2017, 04:19 AM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]

The problem is that when you do /voice private as any government official,other than the person on the private frequency can hear it,other government can also hear it

Make sure your frequency is set to something other than the default. As default the radio is set to receive all. So, If you talk on the same frequency as some of the other gov. officials, of course they can here it. I changed my frequency to something random, and no other gov. official heard it.
(Jun 13, 2017, 05:58 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2017, 04:19 AM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]

Make sure your frequency is set to something other than the default. As default the radio is set to receive all. So, If you talk on the same frequency as some of the other gov. officials, of course they can here it. I changed my frequency to something random, and no other gov. official heard it.

oh i see
Is this issue fixed?
Still an issue?
Just tested, not an issue. Closed.