Limelight Forums

Full Version: free payday 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/...9948862882
I get paid by the hour, so how is this gonna work?
u download it and u have the game :?
(Jun 8, 2017, 10:33 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]u download it and u have the game :?

No, like at my job I get paid a certain amount by the hour. So, if this is a free payday 2x, how many hours are you factoring in for this payday and how will it be given to me? Direct deposit or check?
(Jun 8, 2017, 11:11 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

No, like at my job I get paid a certain amount by the hour. So, if this is a free payday 2x, how many hours are you factoring in for this payday and how will it be given to me? Direct deposit or check?

kys pls
(Jun 8, 2017, 09:26 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I get paid by the hour, so how is this gonna work?

So, do you usually pay to get paid?

cheque
(Jun 9, 2017, 01:44 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

cheque

Better not be in Pounds.
(Jun 8, 2017, 11:22 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 8, 2017, 09:26 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I get paid by the hour, so how is this gonna work?

So, do you usually pay to get paid?

That would be weird...The title obviously mean free as in not requiring anything to get paid.

[Image: rb9nWbS.png]