Limelight Forums

Full Version: Im new...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new and ive never even been on a gmod server before. Im not sure what I can do and how everything works. Please help!
Hi there !

It'd be best if I could run things through with you in game. Would you be able to join?

Also, welcome to Limelight!
Getting on right now.
Taking forever...
Hey there !

I'm glad I got the chance to speak with you in-game!

As we discussed, here's the content links you need Counter-Strike: Source is what stopped you from seeing the props I was spawning to demonstrate /me and /it and Half Life 2: Episode 2 is what stopped you from seeing the grass properly.

Both of those addons need extracting then placing in your "addons" folder. If you can't find it then please let me know and I'd be happy to guide you.

I'll leave this thread open for 1 day in case you think of any questions that I wasn't able to answer in-game.
when I download them how to I add them because I only know how to use steam workshop
OK I got those to work...but some of the vehicles are still errors
That sounds like your missing the content which can be found in our content packs.

Could you go here and ensure you've subscribed to all the packs please? Alternatively, if your in game, you can do /content to have the server's collection opened up for you. You'll need to restart GMOD once the packs have finished installing.
Hey there !

Any luck with the above? I'm going to be on for a good couple of hours today so feel free to let me know in-game if you need further assistance.
I'll give you a couple more days to respond . Please let me know if you're struggling so I can help further if needed!
Closed & Archived due to lack of response from OP.

if you still require help, you can PM me or another Teacher to have this reopened for you.

Thanks!