Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] ✔️ [L²:RP] ZooM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: ✔️ [L²:RP] ZooM

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Server: CityRP2 - EvoCityv4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) ~10:50

Summary: 
FailRP, he was on a roof and abusing this position
FearRP, he ran when I had him under gun point
RDM, he killed me without a reason (revenge kill)
Random Raid, he has absolutely no reason to raid the nexus

Situation 1:  and I decided to kill the president because of coruption. He gave us his position and we drove there. When we arrived, we saw him sitting on the roof of the warehouse and I held him under gunpoint. He decided to not follow my commands and run away. He abused the same bug again and was on the roof again. Then we executed him.

Situation 2: After situation, he decided to mug me. When I told him that I don't have the money he said nothing but directly executed me to revenge-kill me.

Situation 3: After situation 1 + 2 he decided to raid the nexus as aranchist without a reason.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/ENxfudRSKT4
Thank you for your player-report, Rizion.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-INVOLVED-

I've also got some evidence, after my first situation encountering him, I am currently getting the video up now.
Will wait for stell's video.

Would you like the whole video or should I post 2 one with the whole situtuation and one with the bits that i find important?

EDIT:
The whole video would be 1:38:55.97
If you want to upload a 1 hour 40 min video by all means but I'll need to know time-stamps of the moments relevant to the PR, I'm not watching the whole thing. Ideally, take the important bits from the whole video. (Bits = as small as possible but not so small that I have 0 context).
Video done and uploaded
https://youtu.be/rZqTkQVXY6A
Ok so we definitely have:
FearRP
FailRP warrant
FailRP/NLR-Revenge Raid

The ladder you used to get up to the roof to kill him is against the rules, however I'll try to check and see if he did in fact abuse a glitch to get up there without making a ladder of his own in which case I'll let you get away with it because you had no other choice.

I understand that it makes sense ICly to have less than $500 on your person in cash but please refrain from doing that in the future because if we allow that then everyone can say they don't have any cash on them and become immune to mugging.
(Jun 6, 2017, 04:22 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]The ladder you used to get up to the roof to kill him is against the rules, however I'll try to check and see if he did in fact abuse a glitch to get up there without making a ladder of his own in which case I'll let you get away with it because you had no other choice.
Well, he clearly abused a bug and used a chair or something to get up tere as he was up there two times. (You can see him jumping down the first time in the video and when we were about to drive away, we see him up o the roof again)
I understand that it makes sense ICly to have less than $500 on your person in cash but please refrain from doing that in the future because if we allow that then everyone can say they don't have any cash on them and become immune to mugging.
My point is that he gave no space for RPing - When I said that I only have 345$ on me he directly shot me and didn't ask "Are you sure?" or "Then give me your rolex." or "And what is this in your shirt?"
After checking the logs and using additional staff tools I can say with 100% certainty that ZooM used the chair in the wall of the warehouse visible in the recording (to the left of his car) to get to the roof. This is abuse of a prop glitch to his advantage. Therefore I will let you off with your ladder as you had no other way to reach him (would have still appreciated some /me's or smth).

Approved.
The accused has been found in violation of:
FeaRP by running away from a gun when he can easily be shot through the fence.
Prop abuse by using a chair to glitch through the roof and on top of it.
NLR by raiding the new president for no reason after dying while he was still making new laws. Also FailRP raid in general because 0 roleplay was done before the raid.
RDM by killing the NDS for no reason (which I found while checking the logs about the chair and the mugging of Rizion), and by killing Rizion instead of taking the cash he has or doing any other roleplay before said killing.
FailRP by warranting someone as president for... injuring that someone because of his own reckless driving. (seriously)

A ban and multiple blacklists appropriate to the offences will be issued.
the matter of mugging money is being discussed. Ignore what I said about not doing it for now.