Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP][BLSO] vvJason ✓ Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: L²:RP][BLSO] vvJason ✓ 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175737554

Server: CityRP2

Time: (In UTC+0) Around 18:40

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
Rules broke: 2.1
They were following me around and harassing me, my job title was "Poor Thug | Works for chop shop" I confirmed before this with  that fearp is still active with a knife on a car. They then came back and his friend [L²:RP][BLSO] DarkosNL also came to revenge me (which wouldn't have happened if the guy didn't break fearp)
Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, Quest.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Ok first I was still inside my car. so i can drive away. (You should do it same). And second My friend was taking you because u was really mad at my friend. And maybe don't break self FearRP to my friend. He will Reply soon.

Thanks.

Jason
(Jun 4, 2017, 08:09 PM)vvJason Wrote: [ -> ]Ok first I was still inside my car. so i can drive away. (You should do it same). And second My friend was taking you because u was really mad at my friend. And maybe don't break self FearRP to my friend. He will Reply soon.

Thanks.

Jason

[Image: PwWFy5q.png]

In addition to this, I checked the scenario with  and he confirmed to me that " If the shooting has started then fearRP off aye
"
Approved

Closing Notes: Player was under fearp as he was within striking distance of the vehicle. Although you were in a car, you were not going at a speed to be able to evade.

Player will receive a 2 Day Suspension.
Moving to Denied

Closing Notes: This situation is actually a grey area for Fearp for us at the moment, and to stay fair, we will be removing this suspension as someone was already denied of Fearp in the same scenario. Don't worry though, the area will be in discussion.