Limelight Forums

Full Version: My UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Your Name:  Kahjo
[/b]

Ban ID: 5495 

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.  

Server:  V4B1

Ban Reason: Threatening a staff member, disrespectfull attitude, recieved several warnings.

Why should you be unbanned?:  Alright. Under half an hour ago, I received a day ban for taking a breather, I guess, this is the point I should understand I should've just stopped and returned back tomorrow and not try to get unbanned, as this is the outcome, and I am pretty sad tbh right now.  I do not remember when I have gotten several warnigs, but I guess I have gotten them then. My attitude, has always been my problem, I get really easily irritated and pissed off and angry/salty, I went over the limit I can say, I just wish I wouldn't get permanently suspended for the rest of my life of a really good server that I really like. Daley wrote as an explanation on the previous unbanrequest of my 1day calm down ban, that "[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Due to your recent behavior, aggressive stance, as well as threats made against me. You will not be suspended from the servers indefinitely. Rather then calming down, and just taking a breather, you decided to take this stance. " Which gets me to have a hope for a chanse to undo what I have done wrong today, I really now got to understand how serious this is and I won't never again do these actions that has led to this situation. I hope really that you consider undoing the permanent ban and giving me few days of calming down, as that is what I mostly need after this. I am once more extremely sorry about my attitude from the moment I went into the server and got arrested and started capsing and disrespecting a person in the chat by saying "suck d%#k". Please. This server means so much more than I really can say to me, I spend most of my time on it, enjoying, but few days it is bad days and this kind of thigs happens, i will next time just suck it up and sit my time in the jail rather than complaining in ooc and getting banned.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I hope you concider anything anyways, Thank you for reading atleast, If this gets denied, I will just say, Was nice playing on the servers but would like to get back.[/font]

[b]Evidence:[/b]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Kahjo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Follow the template for UBR's or this will be declined within 5 Hours.

User is attempting to use the template.
I will take it into consideration.
(Jun 4, 2017, 04:38 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]I will take it into consideration.

Alright, take your time to think, I am happy about any decision you make, once more sorry if I made you feel threatened or somehow disrespected.
Any news? Been around 5days
I'm just curious how long it will take to conclude this, I am too addicted to get to play on LL again, sorry if I am "bumping" This too often. Also  Can you clarify when I have threatened staff? I can not recall any situation that I have threatened staff? (but might be true, I do things when I am angry)

[Image: 9NGiAlS.png]
Last chance. If you break a rule during this month it will be your last.
Don't make me regret this