Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] Summ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Summ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99534359

Server: CityRP2 - EvoCity_v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) ~10:30

Summary: 1. He broke FearRP when I tried to cuff him.
2. He RDMed me. He cannot kill a police officer as a police officer as I wasn't a threat to his life or a threat to an other innocent life.
He went corrupt and unarrested a prisoner for no reason. I tried to cuff him while he run away and broke FearRP. Then I follow him to his car and when he tries to enter it, he leaves it milliseconds later. So I enter the car and drive it away from him so he cannot evade. In this moment he starts shooting at me with a shotgun.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/JxGtKfvFTSc
Thank you for your player-report, Rizion.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
On my screen you clearely ran me over my internet is not the best i will leave it to the admins
I never heard that complete actions change because of bad internet. Aslo: What do ou say about breaking FearRP?
Also: You had a 50-Ping so your internet wasn't bad at that moment.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/mIFlB
Involved

I was the one who was unarrested.

I was arrested for a legitimate reason. There was no reason for me to be unarrested at all.
you never told me to stop and what do you say to trying to cuff a fellow police officer and stealing his car
Well, I cuffed you because you went corrupt and unarrested him for no reason. And I didn't stole your car but rather drove it into the garage so you cannot evade.
Police evading from a equal ranked officer? if you have problems contact the president instead of taking it into your own hands
You are about to unarrest mass murders etc and I should go and talk with the president first? I tried to cuff you to prevent you from doing even worse things. And also: I contacted the president. If I would have just let you go you might have gotten away with it.
I unarrested one person that talking shit to you, he had freedom of speech one person, you arrested him for disrespecting a police officer he had freedom of speech so i unarrested that one person
Invex, you didn't break Fearp as Rizion needs to have you under fearp before the handcuffs are taken out and you did have a reason to fire on the other officer because he had his sidearm out, but you still teamkilled a player.

Do yall have anything else to add?
Nop not on my side
(Jun 5, 2017, 05:40 PM)Inbex Wrote: [ -> ]I unarrested one person that talking shit to you, he had freedom of speech one person, you arrested him for disrespecting a police officer he had freedom of speech so i unarrested that one person

Well, freedom of speech in democratic nation may be limited if you break laws such as disrespecting an officer or religious groups, etc. As the arrested person said there was no reason to unarrest him. 
You may scratch fearRP from the list but he still team-killed an officer and unarrest for no reason/without proper RP
That's all I still had to add.
Pages: 1 2