Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: ★ U.S.M.S. ★ Memeimrich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: ★ U.S.M.S. ★ Memeimrich

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34525371

Server: EU Limelight RP Server

Time: Approximately 3 PM UTC

Summary: After being accidentally hit by a vehicle while roleplaying a MVC, FD arrived on scene and moved me onto the sidewalk while attempting to make contact with EMS. FD attempted contact with EMS via radio but did not get a response though they were online. At the two minute mark Memeimrich randomly arrives on the scene after having followed me throughout the day on the server. After remaining on scene for about 1 minute he walks away and returns seconds after with a 12-gauge drawn. He then takes it upon himself to execute me after overhearing FD state "There is nothing we can do."

If necessary I also have recordings of interactions with Memeimrich throughout the day where he was following me when I entered the city and ultimately charged IC with harassment after being advised to stop following me. How he happened to find me at the crash site I'm not sure of.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/jRjU-wMh7pA?t=2m
  (Incident starts at 2 minute mark; link already corrected for time; shooting occurs at 3 minute mark.)
Thank you for your player-report, PilotC.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
It's almost as if you constantly harassed me while I was a member of a gang and arrested me multiple times for petty things. I threatened you multiple times and whenever none of your higher ups (President, Vice-President, and two sergeants, one of which assisted you with a BS arrest.) would fire you or otherwise reprimand you for your unprofessional and unfriendly actions, I took matters into my own hands. I was on the hunt for you when I just so happened to spot you lying off to the side of the road. I then got the officer on scene to leave and went to my vehicle where I retrieved a shotgun and came back to make sure that you died. I'd say ~30+ minutes in jail for petty crimes was plenty enough reason to get rid of you after all other measures failed.
And since you wonder why I was following you all day, it was because I was wondering whether or not I should end your life for the initial arrest, but I decided against it even though I warned you multiple times I would, in fact, end your life throughout the multiple arrests.
(Jun 4, 2017, 06:23 AM)Memeimrich Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost as if you constantly harassed me while I was a member of a gang and arrested me multiple times for petty things. I threatened you multiple times and whenever none of your higher ups (President, Vice-President, and two sergeants, one of which assisted you with a BS arrest.) would fire you or otherwise reprimand you for your unprofessional and unfriendly actions, I took matters into my own hands. I was on the hunt for you when I just so happened to spot you lying off to the side of the road. I then got the officer on scene to leave and went to my vehicle where I retrieved a shotgun and came back to make sure that you died. I'd say ~30+ minutes in jail for petty crimes was plenty enough reason to get rid of you after all other measures failed.
And since you wonder why I was following you all day, it was because I was wondering whether or not I should end your life for the initial arrest, but I decided against it even though I warned you multiple times I would, in fact, end your life throughout the multiple arrests.

It's honestly quite ironic you would make a statement such as that. Your arrests were all IC incidents that really have no place in this conversation but they were focused on your threats towards me IC. If you threatened a LEO IRL in the same way you threatened me I can assure you that you'd be arrested for the exact same thing whether you consider it "BS" or not. As you also stated, you followed me which IRL would be classified as harassment which I gave you ample warning not to do because I would arrest you. It's not my problem you spent 30 minutes in jail when you were warned against following me at least 3 times.

Ultimately though that's not why I filed a report. The report was filed regarding what appeared to be an execution style killing where you walked up after having no involvement in the RP scenario occurring and fired on me with a shotgun. I'm not really interested in arguing OOC the reasons I arrested you and I think it's best if we await a reply from administration on the situation. The evidence is fairly clear cut so ultimately my only concern is the opinion administration has on this. If you do have a problem with me arresting you then we can discuss it when I'm in-game and acting as a LEO.
My initial response was giving backstory for my reason of killing you. To further specify, I had only threatened you after each arrest was made final, in that I knew that I was going to jail for whatever petty reason. It's not something I spouted out right off the bat. My story shows a clear involvement in your life and gives a proper reason for the execution I performed on you.
Declined

Closing Notes: Although in the evidence it seem he just comes up to you and shotguns you, he does have the valid RP background for executing you per the RP background you two had.