Limelight Forums

Full Version: Enzyme's "insert other community here" memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This video is for  
I know this is a old video, and I don't own it. But it was funny video and we have  on it, so why to not post it Big Grin
I'm not trying to advertsite other communities with this post.

Pat

I saw this a while ago.
/job rdmer 
*rdms*
icekiller has been banned by ********* reason:rdm
Oh wow, this is definitely something :^)
Oh god, this video seems to pop up every now and then. I've been a staff-member for 4 years, and this seem to be my legacy.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I wonder where ol' duck is these days. I like to think that he's still running around mugging people, getting money, getting bitches and shanking dickheads.
(May 31, 2017, 10:02 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god, this video seems to pop up every now and then. I've been a staff-member for 4 years, and this seem to be my legacy.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I wonder where ol' duck is these days. I like to think that he's still running around mugging people, getting money, getting bitches and shanking dickheads.
What else would he be doing?

*he joins LL and does /job Murderer as rebel*
*rebel leader sets the agenda to the Mug People, Gettig money, getting botched and shanking dickheads one *

*Enzyme joins*

OH BOY
I found this guy's profile 3 years later! https://steamcommunity.com/id/mcawesomemarcus/
He still uses it!
Now I saw the dud had the rope in his had and it reminded me... for me the rope when in my hand is a error... how do I fix that?
(Jun 1, 2017, 12:13 AM)SirApex Wrote: [ -> ]Now I saw the dud had the rope in his had and it reminded me... for me the rope when in my hand is a error... how do I fix that?

That server isn't limelight Big Grin
(Jun 1, 2017, 06:08 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 1, 2017, 12:13 AM)SirApex Wrote: [ -> ]Now I saw the dud had the rope in his had and it reminded me... for me the rope when in my hand is a error... how do I fix that?

That server isn't limelight Big Grin

I know its fucking Fear Less.
Ah, I loved my time at Fearless when I joined. So many memories - Wish I recorded them. ^.^
"ima weebal i do wot i wont"
That video is shown to every new admin to show us how to admin... right
(May 31, 2017, 08:41 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not trying to advertsite other communities with this post.

Pre-split FL videas are most likely cool, seeing as they are somewhat part of LL history. LL didn't just rise from the dirt, it had a backstory.
We should organize a reunion.
Pages: 1 2