Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Prop List for SP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is for people who want the LimeLight Proplist for  singleplayer. The current one that was fixed, is set on the server's files and not sent to the client, so it doesn't give you access outside of LimeLight. Just follow the steps in the README.txt. Reply to this thread if you have any questions or if you are getting errors. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqbkrr4tanmcpk...9.zip?dl=0

Quote:Nightmare said: it seems clear of any malicious stuff. It triggered no firewall events and Virustotal reported it clean. You can find the scan result here.

Do remember though, to those downloading, that nothing is ever 100% safe. You should take your own precautions and scan the file yourself just to be sure! As always, I think it goes without saying that the file provided here isn't endorsed [Image: tongue.png]
Moved to Guides.

Thank you Monkey!

I've also ran a couple of scans on the file provided. Whilst the link is dodgy (and I suggest you reupload it to a more reputable site such as MEGA, dropbox or mediafire) it seems clear of any malicious stuff. It triggered no firewall events and Virustotal reported it clean. You can find the scan result here.

Do remember though, to those downloading, that nothing is ever 100% safe. You should take your own precautions and scan the file yourself just to be sure! As always, I think it goes without saying that the file provided here isn't endorsed Tongue

I'll leave the thread open in case people struggle with setting this up. Good job !
Linked Fix
Can confirm the file signatures are the same and no edits have been made to the file itself.

[Image: 53d6be560a.png]

Due to the file being the same, a new analysis isn't needed. Thank you for updating the link Monkey!

EDIT: Just thinking I'm probably best explaining what I did. In the first post I made, Virustotal provided an SHA-256 key which is unique to that file. If any changes are made, then Virustotal would tell me when I try to rescan it and it'd also provide a new SHA-256 key. Pretty much the image above shows you the file hasn't changed in the process of Monkey reuploading to Dropbox.
Yay progress! Good job Monkey!
Didnt work
Worked okay for me, have you followed the instructions in README.txt?
(Jun 3, 2017, 05:49 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]Didnt work

More information is needed than "Didnt work", to fix an issue. 

Please answer some of these questions, and or give me some more information on your issue. I would love to help you!!  Big Grin

Is it not showing?
Are you getting any errors in the gmod console?
Did you follow the instructions in the README.txt correctly?
Are the prop categories empty?
(Jun 4, 2017, 01:46 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Please answer some of these questions, and or give me some more information on your issue. I would love to help you!!  Big Grin

Is it not showing?

Not showing
(Jun 4, 2017, 06:10 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2017, 01:46 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it not showing?

Not showing

Please delete the files and try again. You are not giving me any info to work off of. I don't even know what your problem is without accessing your computer, if you don't explain it.
I can send screenshots about the files and how I edited them later. Is that ok?
(Jun 4, 2017, 08:10 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]I can send screenshots about the files and how I edited them later. Is that ok?

yeah great
This can be closed and remove it from the List of Guides
Gotcha!

Closed per request.