Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lambo Sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pat

Hi,

I am experiencing some problems with hearing the Lambo Reventon sounds. I have it subscribed and this error message keeps coming up on my Console: Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\lam_reventon\slowdown_slow.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository.
I have had this problem for a while now and I am still needing help to fix it.

Thx for reading. -Daniel
Hey there.

said to me that this might require a certain LW addon pack. I'm sure he can help you.

Pat

This error is still occurring.
The issue you require is this pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=414446616

This workshop item is the sounds. The new sounds that were replaced never were added however I believe like in past experiences was working on fixing them at some point when he is not busy.
Search on the Workshop for [LW] Lamborghini Reventon

All I can suggest is that either LimeLight has removed the sound mp3s from the content, OR they've extracted the Lia from the vehicles script and changed the sound file and misspelt something.

Sours answered it.
Thanks for the fix .

could you please confirm whether this fixes your problem please?

Pat

(May 30, 2017, 01:41 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the fix .

could you please confirm whether this fixes your problem please?

I have subscribed to the Link. I am unsure If it has worked because no one on the server Currently has a Lambo

Pat

Requesting Closure, I can now hear them. Thanks Big Grin
Closed and Archived.

User's Issue is resolved.