Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: [C3] Dan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [C3] Dan 

SteamID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:0:80374954[/b][/font]

Server: V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) 1:40AM

Summary: After he killed me, he says he knows who I am and that he arrested me and killed my friends (NLR)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/nJOY32CTZEk
Thank you for your player-report, MrKat.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The evidence shows no context of the situation nor what this means. In order for us to investigate this matter, we need something that can help us. If we wanted to just find him saying something, we would check logs.
(May 29, 2017, 03:58 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]The evidence shows no context of the situation nor what this means. In order for us to investigate this matter, we need something that can help us. If we wanted to just find him saying something, we would check logs.

He killed me earlier.
(May 29, 2017, 04:00 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 29, 2017, 03:58 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]The evidence shows no context of the situation nor what this means. In order for us to investigate this matter, we need something that can help us. If we wanted to just find him saying something, we would check logs.

He killed me earlier.

And that is easily found out, but your evidence doesn't prove anything about NLR. He simply says:

Yes

I arrested you and shot your friends

You provide no evidence to what he is talking about. When did he arrest you? Who did he shoot? What did you say to provoke this answer? You left too many holes in your evidence, as I can't even check logs to see what you said. Unless you have more, this will be concluded.
Denied

Closing Notes: Insufficient evidence. may post another PR if they gather more evidence.