Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cardinal Wolsey Wants Back In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:

Ban ID:4987 4465

Banned by: [L2] Enzyme [L2] Brarkles

Server: V4b1

Ban Reason: Double Accounting (To RoleplayAs Mechanic) | NLR, Had last chance, Over 20 Blacklists

Why should you be unbanned?: I Wish to be unbanned to i can be with friends roleplay like a member of the community again not just break rules
i never really understood ll and the purpose of it but now i get it from countless hours of Fearless rp its a place of roleplay and people to have fun
nnot some place for me to ruin back when i did play with my rule breaking habbits and that is why today i am writing wishing to be let back in and able
pplay as a person not some animal who ruins everything when i was banned it was 2016-11-27 20:45:56 and i was absoulutly devestated to see my time was over
but now 6 months later i know what im doing i know i was wrong thats why i beg Please Unban Me <3

Evidence: Not Needed
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Discovering Life.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
seeing as I didn't get a tag on this enzyme might not either

Personally I'm going to consult with enzyme on this one
that means Enzymes CHoice ?? if i get unbanned ?
(May 25, 2017, 09:27 PM)Discovering Life Wrote: [ -> ]that means Enzymes CHoice ?? if i get unbanned ?

He meant he is going to discuss it in private with Enzyme. It will depend on Barkles and Enzyme to decide your appeal.
Enzyme Perm'd you in Feb for DA so you're Denied on that count

and im keeping the perm for now on my one too

Denied.