Limelight Forums

Full Version: Good bitrate when recording with plays.tv (i.e recording PR's)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have 720p, 30 FPS, and 10Mb/s bitrate at plays.tv. The video is lagging like this:

Do you have any idea how to fix this?
Generally, I use Shadowplay then render stuff onto Adobe Premiere Pro (Not recommended for just editing LimeLight Stuff as it is expensive). When recording, it can dramatically change dependant on the Graphics Card and amount of RAM you possess on our PC/Laptop.

With myself, I have 8GB of RAM + 2047MB GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics Card so, I am somewhat up to par with stuff. If LimeLight is laggy in general, it will get worse as you record. My current recording settings are:

1080p 60FPS and 50MB/S Bitrate.

When I did it, tbh - I just smashed the best settings possible because I am able to however, I believe the lag will be most likely due to the Bitrate, however, I will contact to support you if I am wrong because I am not a Speccy N3RD like him. <3
Thank you for the tag .

could you provide me with your system specs please?

EDIT: If you were to download Speccy by clicking here and then taking a screenshot of what it displays, that'd be perfect too as it would provide specific information about your hardware I can better use to diagnose your situation.
Here:
Windows 10 64-bit
AMD A10 7800 quad-core processor
AMD Radeon™ R7 240 2GB
1TB Hard drive
8GB DDR3 Memory
Integrated LAN 10/100/1000 Wireless LAN+Bluetooth (that network thing was useless lol)

Dont get triggered about the specs, I spend my money to other things instead buying new computer shit :D

OT: Hope that helps
I already have speccy, but currently not at computer.
I have found a few solutions, but in order to send you the right one, what is your operating system? As in, Windows 7, 8 etc.

EDIT: Just seen your reply, so here are a few more questions:

1.) Do you have access to another recording software? (Quite a lot of other people seem to have this problem with this recorder, and changing it fixed the problem)

2.) Have you tried re-installing it?

Also, I have found a thread on the plays.tv where there seems to be a solution, however due to the fact that you are running Windows 10, I'm not sure whether it'd work for you. If you would like to check it out, here is a link to the thread:
https://support.plays.tv/support/discuss...000005716/
(May 22, 2017, 08:28 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]I have found a few solutions, but in order to send you the right one, what is your operating system? As in, Windows 7, 8 etc.

Quote:Windows 10 64-bit
(May 22, 2017, 08:29 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 22, 2017, 08:28 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]I have found a few solutions, but in order to send you the right one, what is your operating system? As in, Windows 7, 8 etc.

I dont know 

Edited my reply. When I wrote it, you hadn't replied to the thread.
(May 22, 2017, 08:33 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 22, 2017, 08:29 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]

I dont know 

Edited my reply. When I wrote it, you hadn't replied to the thread.
I see Smile

EDIT: Just seen your reply, so here are a few more questions:

1.) Do you have access to another recording software? (Quite a lot of other people seem to have this problem with this recorder, and changing it fixed the problem)

2.) Have you tried re-installing it?

Also, I have found a thread on the plays.tv where there seems to be a solution, however due to the fact that you are running Windows 10, I'm not sure whether it'd work for you. If you would like to check it out, here is a link to the thread:
https://support.plays.tv/support/discuss...000005716/

1. Nvm, not using another program, OBS is lagging too, bandicam is the only program what isn't lagging. But it's heavy program. Plays.tv isnt lagging at 480p and 5Mb/s bitrate but the quality is shit.

2. Yes, I have tried 2 times and still not working, lets wait 's answer
Are you saying that when you use Bandicam that your PC doesn't experience this behaviour?
(May 22, 2017, 11:46 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying that when you use Bandicam that your PC doesn't experience this behaviour?

No, I said it's a heavy program, it's -5 FPS when I record with it. I normally have 60fps when playing at LL, but when I use bandicam 50-55fps. I have deleted the program.
Change bitrate to 5mb/s
(May 23, 2017, 02:54 PM)Robbtja Wrote: [ -> ]Change bitrate to 5mb/s

720p and 5mb/s bitrate, I think that's not going to work, but ofc I can try it (tomorrow)
(May 23, 2017, 05:13 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 23, 2017, 02:54 PM)Robbtja Wrote: [ -> ]Change bitrate to 5mb/s

720p and 5mb/s bitrate, I think that's not going to work, but ofc I can try it (tomorrow)

[Image: 2af83f7e897f066d1d998652ddc8e713.png]
Pages: 1 2