Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unblacklist Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: gligly

Blacklist issued by: [L²] Soviethooves

Blacklist ID:  - there are three of the same, so here are all three? - 71479 - 71480 - 71481 -

Server: RP_EvoCity_v4b1

I don't really believe this to be a justified blacklist, it was for "Abusing elevator tool to excede prop limit". To this i say yes i did use the elevator tool, but no i did not abuse it to exceed my prop limit. I made scenery such as Trees, Bushes and a Ramp that lead into little village permanent, i did not exceed the limit of props, even if they were elevators, i believe in total i used around 30 props, which does not exceed my prop limit of 80.

Evidence: I do not have evidence, however i am sure the logs are able to see how many props i had.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, gligly.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Then why go through the trouble of making them elevators? The only reason they would stay like on the server after you disconnect and show the owner as: "N/A" is because they were turned into elevators.
I went to the trouble of making them elevators so they wouldn't be destroyed by accident, e.g. me using the remover tool. I was not aware that they stayed after someone disconnects, naturally i thought they dissapeared in the same way props did after you leave. However i still think the blacklist was a bit harsh, as it was given at 12:18 am which was around an hour after i had left, i'm sure a verbal warning of what happend would have sufficed (however i can see why a blacklist would have been given incase i was gone for a large amount of time, e.g. a week), but a blacklist for attempting to exceed the prop limit, which is not what i did at all as i did not go over my limit of 80. (Not entirely sure about when i left, was around 11pm though)
Denied/Approved

Closing Notes: Although you have not exceeded the prop limit (And I thank you for your honesty here), this is still considered an abuse of the tool's intention. Your punishment will be shortened by 2 hours and the reason will be changed.
Scratch that, it'll just be removed entirely.

In the future, use the tools for their intended purpose, not like this or they may confuse investigations to look like they had malicious intent.