Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clarification: Stance on in-game ERP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rule 2.4 prohibits sexual assault and rape RP's. Would regular ERP also fall under this banner, as I know that prior to this, it was prohibited.

Secondly, if ERP is allowed, would a well-RP'd ERP, which brought together different members of the community be eligible for REP, or is there a "ERP = No REP" rule?
As far as i know, it's never been prohibited, except in the context mentioned in 2.4.
Does rule 2.4 also cover weird fetishes? Building on your question regarding if REP could be awarded for ERP, could an individual potentially receive REP for peeing on a consenting party?
I've made ERP on the server before. I don't think it's against the rules as it isnt specified.
(May 20, 2017, 08:36 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]I've made ERP on the server before. I don't think it's against the rules as it isnt specified.

Yes, but certain staff members in the past have bent the rules to put themselves at advantages, or others at disadvantages.

I'd rather get an official clarification on the matter than suffer a ban later down the line.
2.4 It is not allowed to roleplay rape or any other form of sexual abuse.

Rape, physical sexual harassment/molestation, statutory rape, and other forms of sexual abuse are not allowed.

Regular ERP with consensual sex including prostitution does not fall under that rule and is perfectly fine. I've seen many people do ERP and nobody was ever warned or punished for it (because it's not against the rules).

In regards to REP, I've even offered one person REP for very high quality ERP but they refused because they didn't want the whole server to see it, which is perfectly understandable. ERP of high quality is eligible for REP just like any other type of RP, in theory.
, has your question been answered?
"Yeah. Thanks."

If anyone else has any other questions, please feel free to ask. If there are no further questions, then this thread will be archived tomorrow.
What if you want to do RapeRPRP (Note: The Double "RP")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_fantasy

It technically falls under the rule, despite being something that all parties may enjoy and isnt seen as actual rape IC (RapeRP).

To clarify:
Overlewd Wrote:Regular ERP with consensual sex including prostitution does not fall under that rule and is perfectly fine.

Tehnically this type of RP falls into the category above, but is in direct infringement of the rule itself.
(May 20, 2017, 07:16 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, if ERP is allowed, would a well-RP'd ERP, which brought together different members of the community be eligible for REP, or is there a "ERP = No REP" rule?

No, such rule does not exist, Barkles and Brynn have both issued me with REPs for such RP ;)
(May 20, 2017, 10:14 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]What if you want to do RapeRPRP (Note: The Double "RP")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_fantasy

It technically falls under the rule, despite being something that all parties may enjoy and isnt seen as actual rape IC (RapeRP).

To clarify:
Overlewd Wrote:Regular ERP with consensual sex including prostitution does not fall under that rule and is perfectly fine.

Tehnically this type of RP falls into the category above, but is in direct infringement of the rule itself.

ಠ_ಠ

I mean in theory that's okay but in practice if a staff member stumbles upon it, it will look exactly like regular RapeRP so it's probably best if you avoided that. I'd suggest making an @ beforehand to make sure staff is aware and okay with you doing that in that particular moment. 

(But then yes you could also say "KEK but it says no RP of Rape and RapeRPRP is still RapeRP" but then the rule doesn't mean it in that way but then you could say that it does but then it's way too confusing so let's just not).

Edit: But yea as Soviet said as long as two players consent IN-CHARACTER then it's not a violation of the rule.
Both players need to consent IC. Do some weird shit if you want as long as both parties are willing.
What soviet said, it's allowed as long as you don't break any of the rules written.. But that doesn't mean go doing it in public.........

Trust me, I've seen it.
Why.......
Erm... Kk...
has your very interesting? question been answered to your likings?
(May 21, 2017, 09:09 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]What soviet said, it's allowed as long as you don't break any of the rules written.. But that doesn't mean go doing it in public.........

Trust me, I've seen it.

wasnt me i promise
Pages: 1 2