Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request/Reduce - Wheatcake - [L²]Soviethooves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:
Wheatcake
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²]Soviethooves
Server:
v41b
Ban Reason:
Threatening in OOC (Threatening to gang-rape Constrictor with the 'Cake Gang') | We understand banter, but this was over the top. You should understand this by now.
Why should you be unbanned?:
I do believe this to be a bit 'pathetic' it is the internet and this was a so called 'joke', he started on me and Coupcake first if you bothered to check up on anything before straight up banning me without hearing my end of the story. Basically this was a joke, constrictor provoked us first and we fought back with a bit of 'banter'. I received a 1 day suspension, instead of a blacklist? I have no priors of OOC misconduct so I don't understand why the ban was necessary.
Constrictor was speaking bad about us in OOC first, therefore we had banter back, check the logs and find out, because this is just pathetic at how I was banned instead of blacklisted, nevermind the reason for it.

My conclusion is that yes, I know I broke the rules but this is obviously 'banter' and doesn't deserve a 'ban', but a blacklist at the most as I have no priors and I'm told Constrictor told my friend that he didn't even report it, meaning he knew it was a joke anyway.

EDIT: I'm stupid, please move this to Unban Requests.
Thank you for your player-report, Wheatcake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Moved to correct subforum.
Denied

Closing Notes: 

Appeal Rules: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11096.html

Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules
- You aren't the one who is banned (if a player is forum-banned, they may elect a spokesperson to post their appeal
- You have not waited the required time before posting a second UBR (see below)

We have rules and we enforce them. Saying you are going to rape someone and say it's banter is not an excuse.