Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Code:
[b]Your Name: Mason

[b]Ban ID:[/b] 5404

[b]Banned by:[/b] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²:M] Bambo

[b]Server:[/b] limelight eu

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] fearrp

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] the sergeant told me i was free to leave when a police officier had a gun
pointed at me, when i get in my car after being told i was free to leave i instantly get shot
and then i get banned for fearrp.

[b]Evidence:[/b] my ban
The staff-members have received your unban-request, understandable.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
As I told you countless times in-game, the sergeant wasn't the one that had you under gunpoint, the officer was. You listen to the person who has you under gunpoint. You recieved more than two commands by the officer, telling you to get on the ground but you didn't listen to him.
police are not allowed to do anything to you unless you are a threat, if the CHIEF of the police tells me that i can leave i listen to him because a police would never kill someone if they wasnt a threat irl.
if its not clear in rules i think what would be most logical in a irl situation.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.

It is clear in the rules.

If the officer continues to have you at gunpoint, it's his decision and he can get demoted for it if the chief feels his commands weren't listened to. But unless that happens, until he puts down his gun, you listen to the person who has you at gunpoint.

Even before you getting in the vehicle and starting to drive off, you didn't listen to the officers commands, him telling you to get on the ground and similar.
When it comes to our rules, we've always had to make some sacrifices when it comes to realism to ensure that we have fair and easy-to-understand rules.

FearRP is one of the most common rulebreakages, and we have have the fearRP rule to promote realistic behaviour as a Player often fails to act realistic when it comes to having one's life at risk. FearRP is there to force players to act responsibly. Roleplay is often about action and consequence and Players are a lot more careless ingame than in real life.

As I said at the start, we have to make some sacrifices when it comes to realism, but rules are rules and they are there for a reason. What Bambo says here is correct. We have to enforce our rules and players have to follow them.

You say "police are not allowed to do anything to you unless you are a threat" but I find a flaw with your judgement:
People aren't allowed to kill other people, yet they break these moral and legal laws anyways. People do things they aren't allowed to do all the time. That's why Police exist and that's why they have firearms.

As Bambo says, you have to listen to the one with the gun as he's the one who's the threat to your life and well-being.

You might not agree with the rules, but I'm afraid that you have to follow them.
If you have nothing more to add, I will request this unban request to be denied after 24 hours.
Denied.