Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Coupcake & Wheatcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: ♈ Coupcake ♈ & Wheatcake

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432  & [b]STEAM_0:1:49912500[/b]

Server:  V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) 18:50 I think about

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Coupcake broke fearrp, then Wheatcake is his friend and he attempted to kill me ´by running me over, probably coupcake asked him (wheatcake) to run me over as I pulled coupcake over. Coupcake broke Fearrp. He got like 10Reps and around 500hours, he definately should know better. After looking in the ban list, he has 8 FearRP bans lmao.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/BeO2e89sPpA
Thank you for your player-report, Kahjo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
[Image: 6cefb4c0eb35ccb04fef1213b9f53fdf.gif]
I'll have you know, I was not driving the car that hit you, only a passenger. Gonna put a ban request on me for that?
~Mush
[Image: qCKmeuh.png]
There was only a driver inside the vehicle, lying doesnt really help  

It does seems appropriate for a player to report you for CDM. If a passenger was driving it, what was their name?
And he may not be lieing, don't jump to conclusions. It's possible for his passenger to hop in the driver seat.
(May 17, 2017, 09:11 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: qCKmeuh.png]
There was only a driver inside the vehicle, lying doesnt really help  

I am in the back seat, behind the driver actually. Thats not even my car, check the plates, check my inventory. I was a passenger, not driving.
(May 17, 2017, 09:12 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]It does seems appropriate for a player to report you for CDM. If a passenger was driving it, what was their name?

Its not me driving though, therefore I didn't CDM. I didn't know the driver was gonna cdm the cop, did I? Not my car, not the driver, not at fault. What do you want me to do? Jump out while its in motion.

EDIT:
Kahjo is making assumptions anyway, I did not type, nor use my mic. He couldn't have possibily known I was in the car, he assumed it was me becuase me and Coupcake are friends. Even though I was in the car, I was in the backseat not driving.
The player was in fact IVICheetham (the car owner), so this has nothing to do with Coupcake or Wheatcake (No idea where you put them into the mix).

Wheatcake, was the driver aware of what he was doing?
(May 17, 2017, 09:26 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]The player was in fact IVICheetham (the car owner), so this has nothing to do with Coupcake or Wheatcake (No idea where you put them into the mix).

Coupcake    broke   fearrp,    he   never   put   his   handsup    even   a fter   several   times   asked    etc.
(May 17, 2017, 09:28 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 17, 2017, 09:26 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]The player was in fact IVICheetham (the car owner), so this has nothing to do with Coupcake or Wheatcake (No idea where you put them into the mix).

Coupcake    broke   fearrp,    he   never   put   his   handsup    even   a fter   several   times   asked    etc.

It was, however there was barely any time for him to type in the action seeing as you immediately switch your attention to the car that hit you. He had a chance to escape and took it.
(May 17, 2017, 09:25 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 17, 2017, 09:12 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]It does seems appropriate for a player to report you for CDM. If a passenger was driving it, what was their name?

Its not me driving though, therefore I didn't CDM. I didn't know the driver was gonna cdm the cop, did I? Not my car, not the driver, not at fault. What do you want me to do? Jump out while its in motion.

EDIT:
Kahjo is making assumptions anyway, I did not type, nor use my mic. He couldn't have possibily known I was in the car, he assumed it was me becuase me and Coupcake are friends. Even though I was in the car, I was in the backseat not driving.

Wheatcake, I was acknowledging your first statement, not pointing that you did it, calm down.
can you please make a statement?
-Involved-

That's my GTR in the video. I can confirm Wheatcake was NOT driving the vehicle, I can confirm it was myself driving. I will say, I've recently moved, and my Internet isn't amazing.. (Shitty BT) Not only that, Corleone estate was full of items / dupes which caused me to lag.

My game went right down to 1 - 2 FPS, and I couldn't control the vehicle. I did try and press ''S'' and "D" to slow the vehicle, and hopefully avoid the cars pulled over by turning. As I came back, I was turning a slight left to head towards outer city BP (on that road), then heard gunshots thus causing me to drive away. I've only just now noticed what happened to Kahjo.
Pages: 1 2